TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Fev 36 Swinton 22

discuss the game here

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 732 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:39 PM

Dont think youve got the point i was making , ive obviously lost my communication skills so you can have my coaching badge if you want it .

Edited by dydo, 31 March 2014 - 12:43 PM.

#22 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,935 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

Why is Andy Kain a playmaker/football brain at acting halfback? All he does is get the ball and pass, a massive waste of his skill. He threw some silly passes but he doesn't half tear opposing team a new one.

Rovers are playing a different style this year, with the no.13 being an extra forward rather than an extra pivot like Briggs or Hepworth played in the past, this is compensated for by the full-back being more of a wide distributor when he joins the line. So I'm afraid it's a straight choice between Briggs and Kain. Andy provides the zip, but Kyle is a better passer, kicker and defender. It would be difficult to choose between them, but it's not our choice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discuss the game here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users