Very Quite

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Aubrey Boyce

Aubrey Boyce
  • Players
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

I've never know the Jampies to be so quite I really hope there's nothing wrong. Maybe all gone on a big Holliday together were there's no wifi

#2 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:48 PM

Quite what Aubrey?, quite mad, quite upset, quite unused to bad English, or quite quiet?

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#3 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

Aubrey is a neutral remember. A nice sane guy who has no allegiance to any team!!!

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#4 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

Your not wrong Aubrey,seems poor off season recruitment and throwing yourself at the mercy of DR just to field at team is coming home to roost. Still it seems for some the penny has dropped  :tongue:  :tongue:

"5 from Wigan didn't do a great lot for town"

"Sounds as though well be getting Sam Powell if we want him or not"

"Surely shoe horning Wigan players into positions were already covered in isn't helping"

Edited by haven4ever, 02 April 2014 - 06:57 AM.

#5 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

Your not wrong Aubrey,seems poor off season recruitment and throwing yourself at the mercy of DR just to field at team is coming home to roost. Still it seems for some the penny has drop :tongue:  :tongue:

* You're

* a

* dropped

Aubrey good to see you continuing your neutral posts.

#6 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

ha ha , im not aubrey but hey you think what you want. I mean  you think you have a good team  :shout:

Nice to see you agree with the points i made though

Edited by haven4ever, 02 April 2014 - 07:06 AM.

#7 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:23 PM

ha ha , im not aubrey but hey you think what you want. I mean you think you have a good team :shout:
Nice to see you agree with the points i made though

He was using one post to address you both not insinuating your Aubrey
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users