Photo
- - - - -

Disrespectful from wane and Blake green or just clueless?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

Blake green......We begin the defense of our Challenge Cup this coming Friday over at Dewsbury and we know that they are going to be a big physical outfit and want to make it as difficult as possible. I'm expecting the dressing room to be damp, cold and miserable with a hostile reception to match...bring it on! Micky Mac is back and raring to go, it's only Monday and Waney hasn't given any indication of a team yet but as far as I know it's business as usual and we will be taking a strong team to Yorkshire.

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

Also aparantly wane was very disrespectful to our facilities as a club in the league express? Didn't read this but can anyone quote what he said? Hopefully the club read these comments and make the dressing rooms cold and damp ect... How anyone can criticize our facilities is behond me ha !

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 01 April 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

good luck to you guys and do the Champ proud !!

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Maybe Mr w.ank... Sorry wane... Predictive text is a nightmare sometimes ;)

Is confusing our ground with his last outing to Sheffield ;)

I'd be interested to know when Mr wane... Wooo got it right this time ;)

Last visited our home??

Edited by coolie, 01 April 2014 - 10:23 AM.

#5 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:26 AM

If I was dewsbury I'd make them showers nice and cold after wev give them a bruising match ;) They want to class us as amateurish, let's make sure we give them a nightmare hospitality ha

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 01 April 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#6 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

A bit of snow wouldn't go amiss. Maybe someone could pop to the Xscape to borrow a machine?

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

We need to all make it hostile as poss... Them badgers could suddenly appear and dig up the pitch to slow Wigan down?? ;) it's aparantly to rain Friday, let's hope it's a downpour in wigans faces!

#8 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 545 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

He said he can prepare the team tactely to face the challenge from the rams,but what he can't prepare them for is state of the ground & changing rooms unless he takes them to st pats!!!

#9 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Shane wane goes on to say... we'll respect the challenge from the rams they've watched footage of some games so they'll be prepared,but what he can't prepare them for is the state of the ground & changing rooms unless he takes them to Wigan st pats... How ###### disrespectful !!

#10 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

Also aparantly wane was very disrespectful to our facilities as a club in the league express? Didn't read this but can anyone quote what he said? Hopefully the club read these comments and make the dressing rooms cold and damp ect... How anyone can criticize our facilities is behond me ha !

Nope never heard of him.His he the pie seller.If they want it hostile who are we to disappoint

#11 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

To be fair they have a point, your place isnt the nicest place to visit, even on a sunny day, and there are better pitches at crow nest park.

I think the fact he says they'll be sending a strong side and that its "business as usual" shows that they wont be taking anything for granted at all.

Will be tight in the early stages but theres only one winner in this game, if i were a bookie id say +36 to Dewsbury would be a fair bet.

Edited by buford t justice, 01 April 2014 - 12:54 PM.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#12 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 502 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

I doubt Wane will even make it into the changing room it's that small. We know how big a 'man' he is.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#13 Heckler

Heckler
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

Maybe someone should tell them at least it's our ground.

#14 ricochet

ricochet
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

To be fair they have a point, your place isnt the nicest place to visit, even on a sunny day, and there are better pitches at crow nest park.

I think the fact he says they'll be sending a strong side and that its "business as usual" shows that they wont be taking anything for granted at all.

Will be tight in the early stages but theres only one winner in this game, if i were a bookie id say +36 to Dewsbury would be a fair bet.

What a plum you are BTJ

Ricochet!

#15 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

What a plum you are BTJ

So plumtastic you had to quote it twice!
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#16 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

He was just as disrespectful towards Fev in 2012..but he brought his strongest side and still they almost came unstuck; Get into their faces they soon get rattled; Had they not had Gareth Hock in 2012 I'm almost sure the result would have been different; Good Luck;

#17 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

According to sky sports he's bringing his strongest squad. He said Sean O' Loughlin will play and Michael Mcllorum will always return from his ban.
Can't wait hope we get stuck into them and do the championship and town proud utr :)

#18 ricochet

ricochet
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

So plumtastic you had to quote it twice!

My fingers must be as fat as your head

Ricochet!

#19 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:45 PM

He was just as disrespectful towards Fev in 2012..but he brought his strongest side and still they almost came unstuck; Get into their faces they soon get rattled; Had they not had Gareth Hock in 2012 I'm almost sure the result would have been different; Good Luck;

Gareth hock was the difference that day mate! So close fev that day. Like you say get stuck into them and wel compete! We need the first half defence we had against you in the opening match of the season, cut down the silly pens we give away and play out our sets with a good kicking game. I don't think Wigan will like the small pitch so if we get in there faces we can frustrate them

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 01 April 2014 - 07:49 PM.

#20 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 994 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

well i hope you stick it up em,even if only for 30 minutes,strange things happen now and again,is tommy playing as that will be need some keeping an eye on.??haggarty fit. cant you dr kegan off fev quick like.. :bb:

all the best, cant wait myself for 2 mouthwatering hw games that should be packed to the rafters.

might even have a look on second hand market for a dews scarf... :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users