TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

The stand volunteers

Bucket collection

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:21 PM

I've been asked to post this by Paul Coventry and his Merry Men, at Sundays game there will be a bucket collection to help raise much needed funds to carry on the vital work the volunteers are doing on the stand. There will also be an envelope in this weeks programme if anyone would like to donate this way. Every little helps, thanks in advance from myself and the volunteers
Im Fev and im proud

#2 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

I'll put some money in.

#3 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

me too

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#4 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hope there some kind of notice up to let people know what the collection is for the people are doing a great job.

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

It's on the Fev Facebook page, it's been well received, and only questioned by one person!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#6 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

It's on the Fev Facebook page, it's been well received, and only questioned by one person!!!

Don't go on there Maureen some things are well out of order. Think 99.9% of fans will be more than happy to donate for what the volenteers have done for the club so far They should look at raffling a shirt off every home match with proceeds going to the volenteers funds for the stands didn't the players use to do that for some other cause

Hope all the buckets are full tommorrow and the volenteers get what they need to continue doing the good work

#7 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

Don't go on there Maureen some things are well out of order. Think 99.9% of fans will be more than happy to donate for what the volenteers have done for the club so far They should look at raffling a shirt off every home match with proceeds going to the volenteers funds for the stands didn't the players use to do that for some other cause
Hope all the buckets are full tommorrow and the volenteers get what they need to continue doing the good work

Each home game as a designated bucket collection for various charities etc, so we cannot tread on anyone's toes. I too hope the buckets have plenty of cash in them, it will help buy all those little items that are needed to finish the work.
Im Fev and im proud

#8 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

Thanks for taking the Bull by the Horns yet again Maureen. For those unable to make a donation take one of the jars that I will be giving out and fill it with loose change over a period of time. It is all for the same purpose and nothing else, before anyone asks.

#9 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

Thanks for taking the Bull by the Horns yet again Maureen. For those unable to make a donation take one of the jars that I will be giving out and fill it with loose change over a period of time. It is all for the same purpose and nothing else, before anyone asks.

Thank you Richard for your contribution to this worthy cause
Im Fev and im proud

#10 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Thank you to all Fev fans and Cru fans for their generous donations today in the bucket collection, no final total as yet as the money hasn't been counted.
Im Fev and im proud

#11 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

Just an update from bucket collection, today the total stood at £2.068.00 this includes a anonymous donation of £1000. There is still some more envelopes to open and be counted, but what a magnificent amount so far
Im Fev and im proud

#12 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 293 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

Maureen is there any way those of us who live a long way from Featherstone can donate? maybe by bank transfer or Paypal or something?

#13 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

Maureen is there any way those of us who live a long way from Featherstone can donate? maybe by bank transfer or Paypal or something?

Just sorting that out with Paul Taylor, Fevs commercial Manager, I will PM you details when I get them, and thank you
Im Fev and im proud

#14 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Maureen, are the club claiming the tax back on behalf of all the donors, or doesn't this type of collection count as a charitable gift?

#15 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:02 PM

Maureen, are the club claiming the tax back on behalf of all the donors, or doesn't this type of collection count as a charitable gift?

Haven't a clue sorry
Im Fev and im proud

#16 old big red

old big red
  • Facebook
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:55 AM

Has anyone got a clue what the new stand is going to be named my I suggest

**************************(The Volunteers)******************************

Edited by old big red, 09 April 2014 - 01:49 PM.

#17 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,240 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:11 AM

You can't claim tax back on this sort of collection. To do this, it would have to be donated to a registered charity for use for a charitable purpose. You'd also have to take details of all of the individual donors, along with confirmation that they were income tax payers.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#18 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:45 PM

Has anyone got a clue what the new stand is going to be named my I suggest
The Volunteers

Already in hand
Im Fev and im proud

#19 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

Anyone wanting the account details to make a donation please inbox me, thanks in advance

Edited by Maureen T-k, 09 April 2014 - 01:50 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#20 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

Just put in hand another £500 for our Foundation. That makes £1500 in the last three seasons from YB via me. All grist to the mill. Well done donators in the stand project.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users