Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

crusaders fans

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tommy bumps

tommy bumps
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Just like to say I thought the crusaders fans who came to featherstone today we're a credit to the club.Good luck for the future

#2 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

66-0 and they were still chanting at the end; Credit to your club;

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,150 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:58 PM

Your small band of supporters were brilliant today, very vocal, never stopped singing or banging their drum. Good luck for the rest of the season
Im Fev and im proud

#4 clwydianrange

clwydianrange
  • Coach
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:27 PM

I couldn't get to the match due to work but have just read the match report and it looks like it wasn't the best of efforts from us and thats not taking anything away from Rovers. Thanks for the comments regarding the Cru support, theres also some positive words on the Crusaders face book page from both sets of supporters regarding the welcome that we got. Thank you.

#5 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

I was at the game yesterday. We received a warm welcome and fantastic hospitality from Featherstone fans who were magnanimous in victory.  You easily deserved your win, best of luck in the next round of the Challenge Cup and thank you once again for being magnificent hosts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users