Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Gates

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

Looking at the gates for today's matches its hard to believe we did suffer from a fridaynight kick off. Thought the Dogs v Cas would pull in more than our match, but fell well short. Some of the others were shockers.

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:45 PM

Cas had a lot bigger following than Wigan brought to us too. Be interesting to see how many tickets we sold in end and how many Wigan sold. I had to get 3 more tickets before kickoff and fans was queuing in club shop for them. Atleest 3 quarters of the southstand was rams supporters and the seating area was majority rams fans. Behind the posts was mainly all Wigan though. I'd say crowd was probs around 1400 rams 1600 Wigan

Edited by DEWSBURY TIL I DIE, 06 April 2014 - 08:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users