Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Swinton away, Sunday 13th April KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#21 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

There were 5 dual reg Wolves players + 1 more on loan when they played Fev the other week. It took well into the second half before Rovers got on top, proving that Swinton are a handy side. If they are once again stacked with Warrington players, I think we will struggle. I predict a narrow Rams victory and a BP for the Wolves. Oops I mean lions. 

Lions 14 Rams 16

Interesting.........but wrong (RFL rules say you can only have 5 Dr or loans combined)

Back at ya - Ricochet :onthequiet: (see what I did there?)

Predictions ... Dewsbury to score first, Deswbury to win the penalty count, Dewsbury to win by 10.

Always enjoy a game against Dewsbury - safe journey

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#22 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:50 AM

Swinton 10 Rams 34

First try scorer: Grady

#23 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

I am sure the Lions will have their Warrington contingent back to give us a tight game. Even more difficult if Nsnyn is fit, as he seems to do well against us and we have to stop Penny from scoring. He must have scored in every game he has played ,this season.

Swinton 16 - 24 Dewsbury.

Dewsbury's first try scorer: Hale.

Att: 622.
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#24 Official Rams Updates

Official Rams Updates
  • Coach
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:55 AM

Today is the day.

Match day info can be found here: www.swintonlionsrlc.co.uk/Home/Page

Have a safe journey and a great day!

Follow us on twitter @DewsburyRams

Facebook: https://www.facebook...buryrams?ref=hl

Our website: http://www.dewsburyrams.co.uk/

Email: info@dewsburyrams.co.uk

#25 Heckler

Heckler
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

Swinton 22 Dewsbury 32

First try: Grady

Att:800

#26 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Latest is Rams winning 16-12
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#27 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

Swinton winning 18-16 at half-time.

#28 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Swinton now winning 24-22. Grady with a hat trick.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

#29 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Lead changes hands again 28-24 to Rams.

[

#30 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

Now 30 each.

[

#31 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

31-30 to the Rams

[

#32 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

31-31.

[

#33 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 899 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:44 PM

And Swinton score :(

[

#34 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

The difference was our two big forwards signed direct from AMATEUR clubs...Johnson and Brown. ..you can make all the bitter comments you like about DR...but you missed out on these two Yorkshire men! Oh and the Hawkyards and Ben Warrilow and Kash Watkins. I guess blaming your defeat on lads like that doesn't soften the blow though does it?

#35 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

Can't keep a lead in the game,if anyone had to score against us glad for Luke Menzies, good player.This league is going to be the toughest yet this season.

#36 Blakemore

Blakemore
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:31 PM

Good game end to end action just came down to who want it more, I don't see anything from pryce at all everytime I have watched him he looks hopeless, looking forward to the annual trip to dewsbury

#37 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,967 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

Good game end to end action just came down to who want it more, I don't see anything from pryce at all everytime I have watched him he looks hopeless, looking forward to the annual trip to dewsbury

Obviously Morrison thinks otherwise! IMO I would give either Grayston or Beckett a chance

#38 ricochet

ricochet
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

Same old Dewsbury, if you're struggling in the league you can rely on us to kickstart your season. It happens every year , irrespective of who is playing, who is coaching, Dewsbury will give you the lift you need. At least Mark will be happy, only having to pay winning money once in the last month. After 3 straight wins its played 4 lost 3 and probably lose again on good friday. Deja-vu anyone.

I will listen to Deftones and drink beer to soften the blow. See you all on Friday, hope i'm wrong about the Batley score.

UTR

Ricochet!

#39 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

And now for something completely different! REALITY!

Swinton 37 Dewsbury 31

:tease:

#40 ricochet

ricochet
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

Congratulations, your artwork is out of this world.How good would you be without DR Swinton Wolves?

Ricochet!