TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Leigh away in cup date now confirmed

Day?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:48 PM

My information Is from a club director ,it may well be that you end up playing on the Sunday but as yet no final decision has been made.

#42 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

My information Is from a club director ,it may well be that you end up playing on the Sunday but as yet no final decision has been made.

it''s not the final

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#43 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

Where you think mines from, my crystal ball
Im Fev and im proud

#44 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:46 PM

What a farce this has been - Leigh RLFC and the LSV have been an utter shambles throughout this process, we have made the pair of them look silly by not agreeing to their demands

#45 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

http://www.leighcent...ns.com/news/490

Leigh seem to be advertising it as Sunday 3pm...

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#46 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

http://www.leighcent...ns.com/news/490

Leigh seem to be advertising it as Sunday 3pm...

So it makes you wonder what is there problem disputing it on here
Im Fev and im proud

#47 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

Am I right in thinking Featherstone play Leigh in the league a week or so after the cup match and that is on a Friday?

#48 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

Am I right in thinking Featherstone play Leigh in the league a week or so after the cup match and that is on a Friday?

Yes and no. Yes they play a week later, no as it's 3pm on Sunday 4th.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#49 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

Thanks Gazza.

#50 old big red

old big red
  • Facebook
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

Yes got my 3 tickets and seats booked away for next week can't wait come on you fev

#51 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:10 PM

Hope those people who've booked on Blue Lagoon- nut bus for this game haven't booked their tickets for travel with the club!!
Im Fev and im proud

#52 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,669 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

It's not our fault that your club hasn't been up to speed informing the fans etc, so I think it's time for you to jog on!!!

Actually I can tell you with good authority that originally the dates issued by LSV were to include Swinton playing Sunday and Leigh Friday, the only club not happy with this was Featherstone and our club informed people including Keighley the minute those dates were released.......so perhaps you too should take a Jog.

#53 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 651 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:08 PM

Actually I can tell you with good authority that originally the dates issued by LSV were to include Swinton playing Sunday and Leigh Friday, the only club not happy with this was Featherstone and our club informed people including Keighley the minute those dates were released.......so perhaps you too should take a Jog.

Marshy1,

I am guessing Maureen assumed that you were a Leigh fan.

As for any of the four clubs announcing dates before it had been agreed with all parties (LSV, Leigh, Swinton, Keighley and Fev) was premature and naive, though I am sure it was all done in good faith.

I just think it’s sad that a great club like Swinton does not have its own ground to avoid all this nonsense, I seriously hope the good Doc or someone else can help Swinton get a ground sorted in Swinton where the club belongs.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

#54 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:20 PM

Marshy1,[/size]
[/size]
I am guessing Maureen assumed that you were a Leigh fan. [/size]

As for any of the four clubs announcing dates before it had been agreed with all parties (LSV, Leigh, Swinton, Keighley and Fev) was premature and naive, though I am sure it was all done in good faith.[/size]

I just think it’s sad that a great club like Swinton does not have its own ground to avoid all this nonsense, I seriously hope the good Doc or someone else can help Swinton get a ground sorted in Swinton where the club belongs.[/size]

Dave I hadn't even replied to this person, it was directed at someone else who continually spouted tripe, Fev had meetings with the relevant people to put their point of view across not to play on the Friday night, it's not Fevs fault that anything and everything except Rugby cannot be properly accommodated at LSV. I agree announcements were premature and should not have been announced till everything was sorted
Im Fev and im proud

#55 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 651 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

Dave I hadn't even replied to this person, it was directed at someone else who continually spouted tripe,

Just looked back and see that it was aimed at someone else, appologies if I have caused any offence.

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

#56 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

Just looked back and see that it was aimed at someone else, appologies if I have caused any offence.

Have you heck caused any offence Dave, I'm thick skinned
Im Fev and im proud

#57 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

We will win league again this year I think. Leigh did exact same last year, played well then fell off near the end. We just need to go to town on them.

#58 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

Leigh's squad this season has far more depth and lots of quality. ;)

#59 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

Leigh's squad this season has far more depth and lots of quality. ;)

not when i saw em play rochdale mate

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users