Team and predictions for Fev

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Sportbilly

Sportbilly
  • Coach
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

anyone remember/know the halftime draw number/colour ticket?

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

#42 JC3

JC3
  • Coach
  • 126 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

anyone remember/know the halftime draw number/colour ticket?

Sure it was a yellow ticket but not sure on number

#43 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Nixon needs a big line busting centre with him, like Harrison was. Low isn't like that at all so don't think we'll be seeing many tries from that side.

I don't come on here now but cant help myself. Totally agree here. For me bring in a big second row and put Liam H where he is best, breaking and destroying the opposing back row. 

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#44 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

A definite improvement, but AGAIN we were in sight of a bones point until the last quarter of the game and once again we imploded.
We give away too many penalties and are still making silly mistakes. The wind was a big factor today and Fev used it better, we needed to go into the second half with some points in the bag. Both sides struggled to get the ball back from the kick offs, the difference was Fev punished us when we made a mistake but we let them off.
Its the silly little things like Wiper's missed kick for touch, we had a bit of momentum going and suddenly we were back defending again.

We are starting to gel .........the clocks ticking but the fat ladies not singing yet.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#45 dee46

dee46
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

I dont know what game you people watch the best player by far was danny jones played prop then second row never misses a tackle never stops taking the ball in a.d plays a full game 3rd game in a row he has played the full 80 min at prop second row and loose not knock on missed a tackle or made a mistake yet your best players are the ones who miss tackles which cost uzs trys and second best today max wiper best game he has had

#46 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:07 PM

I dont know what game you people watch the best player by far was danny jones played prop then second row never misses a tackle never stops taking the ball in a.d plays a full game 3rd game in a row he has played the full 80 min at prop second row and loose not knock on missed a tackle or made a mistake yet your best players are the ones who miss tackles which cost uzs trys and second best today max wiper best game he has had

I overheard Bobby Goulding say at half time that Jonesy can be relied on to do the full 80 so he obviously rates him too.
I must admit that he has been slipping under my radar. I'll make a point of watching him more closely from now on.
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#47 Sportbilly

Sportbilly
  • Coach
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

Sure it was a yellow ticket but not sure on number

halfway there lol

There are no strangers at Post Office Road, only friends who haven't met.

#48 Paul Ballantyne

Paul Ballantyne
  • Coach
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

The ticket was along the lines on yellow 065* not sure but it was definitely 06 something something. Normally if it is not claimed it is broadcasted on here, so a good chance it's been claimed.

#49 dhuggybear

dhuggybear
  • Coach
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

late 600's about 687 ish i think because mine was 0600

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users