TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Saints v Wigan

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Doghead

Doghead
  • Coach
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:19 PM

The Saints have sold out of home allocation tickets, Wigan still have tickets left, Wigan tickets go on general sale this Friday.

#2 GeordieSaint

GeordieSaint
  • Coach
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

The Saints have sold out of home allocation tickets, Wigan still have tickets left, Wigan tickets go on general sale this Friday.

I had to get two unallocated seats in the North Stand last week as all allocated had sold out; should be a belting atmosphere as the Pies will sell out too... Taking my other half whose only ever been to England Internationals during the WC; she'll love it!

Should be a cracker!

Edited by GeordieSaint, 09 April 2014 - 05:24 PM.

Kings Lynn Black Knights Rugby League Club - http://www.pitchero....nnblackknights/

#3 Doghead

Doghead
  • Coach
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

I had to get two unallocated seats in the North Stand last week as all allocated had sold out; should be a belting atmosphere as the Pies will sell out too... Taking my other half whose only ever been to England Internationals during the WC; she'll love it!

Should be a cracker!

Town Centre should be "hopping and a Boppin"

#4 back to the future

back to the future
  • Coach
  • 854 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Has Langtree Park ever been sold out

#5 JonNgog

JonNgog
  • Coach
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

Has Langtree Park ever been sold out

It was for Good Friday in 2012.

#6 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,790 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Town Centre should be "hopping and a Boppin"

Yeah. There'll be moshin in all the empty shops!

Edited by Saintslass, 09 April 2014 - 08:23 PM.

#7 Doghead

Doghead
  • Coach
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

no worst than many town centres.

#8 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,790 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:04 PM

no worst than many town centres.

North West England has highest percentage of empty shops in the country at 32%.  St Helens is terrible.  Right through the middle of the shopping area and some of them are massive spaces too.

Losing W H Smith in February was a personal blow as I love that shop.

#9 yipyee

yipyee
  • Coach
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

North West England has highest percentage of empty shops in the country at 32%. St Helens is terrible. Right through the middle of the shopping area and some of them are massive spaces too.

Losing W H Smith in February was a personal blow as I love that shop.

maybe if parking wasnt

a) a rip off
b ) dodgy fines
C) parking too far away from shops
D) stupid taxi only lanes leading to a 1 mile round trip to get to the other side of town
E) stupid anti-parking and one way sysyem around town hall streets
F) council allowing all the major stores to leave town centre by allowing new shops out of town and providing free transport to these locations
G) widnes getting their act together and providing new shops with free parking a couple of miles away
H) In my opinion tesco moving out of town is a biggie to stop people being attracted to the town centre
f) you cant even sit down in the arcades as they have replaced the seats with cafes

g) not developing prime land that would have helped grow the attraction to the town centre

F) getting rid of that snake slide

Edited by yipyee, 09 April 2014 - 09:25 PM.

#10 Bostik Bailey

Bostik Bailey
  • Coach
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

H) the departure of Oobidoo

#11 Jbb10

Jbb10
  • Players
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:39 PM

Funny how the saints vs Wigan game ended up on the subject of empty shops in the town centre !!!!

#12 brooza

brooza
  • 4,461 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

F) council allowing all the major stores to leave town centre by allowing new shops out of town and providing free transport to these locations
G) widnes getting their act together and providing new shops with free parking a couple of miles away
H) In my opinion tesco moving out of town is a biggie to stop people being attracted to the town centre
f) you cant even sit down in the arcades as they have replaced the seats with cafes

g) not developing prime land that would have helped grow the attraction to the town centre

F) getting rid of that snake slide

I'm not sure you understand how numbered (or lettered) lists work...

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#13 yipyee

yipyee
  • Coach
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

ha I ran out of fingers....good job I am not a kitman!

#14 Bostik Bailey

Bostik Bailey
  • Coach
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:15 AM

I blame Thatcher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users