Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby League World

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (MAY 2014)

Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com
Print edition in shops from Friday.

rlw_may2014_200.jpg

What's inside:

Few players in Super League have had the spotlight cast as brightly on them as Wigan’s new fullback Matty Bowen this year.
In replacing hometown favourite Sam Tomkins in the Warriors no.1 shirt, former NRL star Bowen had significant boots to fill.
Rugby League World’s Jamie Jones-Buchanan meets up with Bowen to find out how he’s taking to life in Wigan.
We also speak to Warrington’s dynamic brothers Michael and Joel Monaghan, and find out how Daryl Powell has managed to transform the fortunes of Castleford Tigers in under 12 months at the helm.
Jamie Foster provides an insider’s view on a turbulent couple of years for Bradford Bulls, who are now hoping for a new era under incoming owner Marc Green.
Dave Hadfield reveals his worst ten Super League teams and Robbie Hunter-Paul asks whether the World Cup has impacted on some club’s start to the season.
Widnes prop Phil Joseph recounts his journey from barman to Super League forward, and in the Championship we find out how Paul Cooke has gone from controversial player to considered coach.
With the latest news on a potential Lions tour and the usual round-up from Australia, New Zealand, France and Wales, it’s another packed edition of Rugby League World.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

Just out of interest, how many folk on here get the online edition? What do you think of it?

John Drake
TotalRL.com

#3 made in wales

made in wales
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Online just doesn't do it for me, and never will.. much prefer the feel of a magazine, something which can't be duplicated when downloaded on to whatever gadget takes your fancy!

#4 Eldujo

Eldujo
  • Coach
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

Online just doesn't do it for me, and never will.. much prefer the feel of a magazine, something which can't be duplicated when downloaded on to whatever gadget takes your fancy!

Same for me although I do get League Express online. I prefer the longer articles in the larger magazine format rather than squashed onto my little tablet. LE is just fine online though.

#5 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,598 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:10 AM

Print edition is in shops today.

Let us know what you think of it!

John Drake
TotalRL.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic