Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wane to NZ, Betts to Wigan, Hodgson in Charge at Widnes

Suprised

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vikingstorm

Vikingstorm
  • Coach
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

I hear, that Betts is being lined up to replace Wane at Wigan and Widnes have already put Hodgson in place to replace Betts.

Radlinski Assistant Coach at Wigan

[QUOTE]“THE enemy should be in no doubt that we are his Nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction. There are many regional commanders who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of Hell for Saddam. As they die they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity. But those who do not wish to go on that journey, we will not send. As for the others, I expect you to rock their world.

#2 The Scott

The Scott
  • Banned
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:39 AM

Not true.

#3 GeordieSaint

GeordieSaint
  • Coach
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:39 AM

Until it is confirmed by the clubs, I will continue to doubt such rumours...

Kings Lynn Black Knights Rugby League Club - http://www.pitchero....nnblackknights/

#4 Karl Carpenter

Karl Carpenter
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

I hear, that Betts is being lined up to replace Wane at Wigan and Widnes have already put Hodgson in place to replace Betts.

Radlinski Assistant Coach at Wigan

If Betts did go to Wigan I think he would more than likely take Mick Cassidy with him as assistant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users