TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Wembley Trip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spelly

Spelly
  • Coach
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Rochdale are running a coach trip to Wembley for the Challenge Cup Final, but there's a few spaces left, and they'd love a few Lions to join 'em.

It's just for the day, and there'd be collection and drop off in the Swinton area. 

The cost is £50.00 including a match ticket, or £30.00 if (like me) you've already sorted out the admission bit.

There's a stop for breakfast at Hemel on the way, and that's included in the price. 

If you're interested, give Ryan a call in the 'Ornits office on 01706 648004.

Spelly.

"--- and then on the eighth day, God created Rugby League."

Daily, my intense dislike of the Pinks, Rugby Yawnion, Manchester United, and far-right politics, grows ever larger, and will continue to do so forever more!

Question! What's the connection between Rugby League and Rugby Yawnion? Answer! There isn't one!

My girl-friend asked "If you had to choose between me and Swinton who would it be?" I replied "You know the answer to that one without even asking!"

#2 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

Are the tickets in the Swinton end of the ground? ;)

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#3 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

Are the tickets in the Swinton end of the ground? ;)

Yes of course.  Hunslet are having the other end !!!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users