Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

11/04/14 - Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Wildcats KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Leeds Rhinos (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Wakefield Wildcats (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,693 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

Discuss the game here:

11/04/14 - Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Wildcats KO 8pm

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 brooza

brooza
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:50 AM

Leeds to win. Not by as much as last week, but still by a decent amount

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

I might head to this tonight. Depends on what time I get up to Leeds and if my uncle's ticket is going spare...

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 Rioman

Rioman
  • Coach
  • 371 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

Leeds to tear us another one.

#5 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 669 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

Leeds, by a long long way. Whatever the hanidcap, Leeds will cover it. The silver lining being it will hopefully be a small step towards Agar departing the club (well I can only hope).

#6 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,525 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:29 PM

Leeds by 18.

#7 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

My soft spot for Trinity stops at the Leeds game.38_12 to Leeds
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#8 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

Am I missing something or are Leeds at -26 one of the bets of season?

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#9 londonrlfan

londonrlfan
  • Coach
  • 856 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

A one sided scoreline not involving London? How can this be!

#10 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Agar needs to stop being blindly loyal to some of the players, it's plain to everyone who watches regularly that certain players have past their sell by date and are no longer up to it anymore yet Agar continues to prefer them over more capable options.

Mathers, Fox, Sykes, Lynne & Washbrook are the main culprits. None of them can tackle and none of them pose a threat with the ball. They're being carried by the other players and no team in the history of the game can carry 5 players at the highest level week in, week out.

The issue is exacerbated by Agars other strange decisions like playing Ali Lautiiti from the start, playing Paul McShane for 80 minutes, breaking up half back pairing that was beggining to work, playing Walshaw at prop when he's never played there and is a centre or 2nd row, letting two of our best young backs in Cowling and Kaye leave the club, sending Matt Wildie out on loan when he has been very effective for us when played, he also let Ellis and Mariano leave.

Edited by OMEGA, 11 April 2014 - 09:27 PM.