Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

11/04/14 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Warrington Wolves (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Hull Kingston Rovers (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,416 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

Discuss the game here:

11/04/14 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 8pm

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:24 PM

Warrington by 12.

#3 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

Another tricky one wire bt 12
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#4 wirecab

wirecab
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Westwood missing will be a blow but still think that Wire will shade it- 20-14

#5 back to the future

back to the future
  • Coach
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

0-18 wire falling apart

#6 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,660 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

6-18, comeback is on.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#7 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

Wishful thinking!

But looks like Rovers might have suffered too many injuries with such a short turnround, how come Hull are playing on Thursday again?

Still The Derby will be between 2 struggling teams so we better behave and do as the RFL says.

#8 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,613 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Well done Hull KR on the win. I don't understand the paranoia in that club that seems to run downwards from Hudgell, but on the field they've got some very good players. Warrington are really poor and I think a big rebuild is needed.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#9 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:19 PM

Paranoia? Just because we don't belong to the big 4....and Warrington are in danger of losing their membership...doesnt mean we cannot have a voice.

Hudgell is a real fan who has guided and funded the club from obscurity back to prominence, such that he can see the lack of quality at the RFL.

Gather Weyman ran 30 metres for his first try, and prob twice as far for his second! Travis Burns and Sandercock are beginning to gain respect.

The sun is shining and win or lose we can look forward to the Derby. And a great weekend in Perpignan.

#10 back to the future

back to the future
  • Coach
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Wire of 2012/2013 are nothing like this mob,crowds dropping off also

#11 Bomb Jack

Bomb Jack
  • Coach
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Let's hope the score is similar for Wire on Good Friday.
Widnes - Super League's newest Club, and Cheshire's Original Glamour Club. Watch out Warrington, we're back !

#12 brooza

brooza
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

Really did not see that result coming! Glad of it though

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#13 wirecab

wirecab
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

really disappointed with last night- listened to the Hudds Wire match on the radio and a comment on this forum said that "Warrington were lucky to get nil at half time". I thought that this was just an opposition fan's dig at us. Well having been at the match last night I definitely think that Warrington were lucky to get 12.

Big rethink needed in our attacking play- and Wood and Grix took injuries that probably both need surgery. I'm away for the next match against Widnes so some small blessings :(

PS Well played HKR- strong performance!

Edited by wirecab, 12 April 2014 - 06:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users