Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hull v Hull KR @Magic Weekend - Clash

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

Lets hope the French Air Traffic Control industrial action delays the Catalan arrival putting the schedule out of sink.

Cannot believe 2 jags....sorry 2 tvs.....is the answer, enjoyment will suffer. You can always hope Hull get stuffed early on and you can concentrate on City. Suspect it will be the other way round.....City conceding 2 early goals and the Derby being a humdinger.

Will be thinking of you!

#182 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

She by the way, not he, and no I wasn't trying to be funny. I was making a point that these days, more than in the past, the world is full of entertainment choices. Sometimes these choices are a bit tough, but they have to be made.

In my working life, this came up recently. A school qualified for two County finals in different sports (not RL btw), same age group, some of the same competitors, taking place at the same time on the same day. It was difficult, some kids were upset, but they had to make a choice as to which sport they wanted to compete in. Said school still won both finals, but the point is, sometimes these things happen.

If we want RL to be a national sport, we have to compete in that market by offering the best product, not accepting being the second, or third etc, choice.

Quite so.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#183 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,875 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

How long has the FA Cup kicked off at 5pm?

I think it is a fairly recent thing - 3-4 years ago, at most.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users