Two sets of answers:
Week 3: Cats v Widnes
1. Which team will kick off? Widnes
2. Which team will commit the first penalty offence? Widnes
3. How many passes will there be in the first two sets? 10
4. Will there be a try inside the final eight minutes: Yes/No Yes
5. Where on the field will the first try be scored: Left of the posts/Right of the posts/Under the posts Right of the posts
6. Which team will score the first try? Cats
7. Will the home side be leading at half time: Yes/No Yes
8. Will the away side be leading at full time: Yes/No No
9. Will any player score more then two tries during the game: Yes/No Yes
11. Which half will have the most tries scored: First/Second Second
12. Will there be 10 or more goals kicked? No
Week 2: Accumulator Round
40 – 20 "Not happening"
Drop goal "Not happening"
Sending off "Not happening"
Sin binning "Not happening"
Video ref decision = No Try
Video ref decision = Try