Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Weekends Predictions

From the NCL Site

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

I said he came through our 18s. I'm pretty sure there is some ex warrior lads in your ranks as well. But whos bothered really

#22 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Thank you baloo13 thought as much myself

#23 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Just looking at this weekends fixtures,could be a long trek home for the mighty warriors !!

#24 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Butter bean and Red and White Army. You are both such mugs and fell right into sidsmudge's trap. Do you really think someone who obviously has never had the bottle to pull a shirt on and play is really interested as to what someone from East Leeds thinks about Warriors chances. Red and white Army you were thick enough to reply to him and Butterbean you were thick enough to get drawn in. He must be laughing at you both as he got his way to enable him to get yet another post on the forum having another dig at Warriors. Don't you be worrying about Warriors having a long trek home Sludge, if I were you I'd be worrying about what a sad life I have and realise that most people on here have the full measure of you.

#25 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

oh dear ratty,are we not allowed to communicate on here and find out the views from different clubs...the season is really getting to you already !!

#26 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

red n white army puts some honest comments on here about his side,unlike the blinkered warriors followers

#27 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:20 AM

Where's redandwhites comments 2yrs ago when east leeds want doing anything aprt from living in the shadows of the warriors fair play to them now and the tables have turn hopefully not for long,knowone from warriors(who matters)has came on here saying were going to take this league by strom and walk it cause we knew it was going to be tough,think so people on here to love to see the warriors struggle and yo stick the boot in and i ask the question WHY???????

#28 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

2 years ago we started our journey to the premier like smudge said I give honest opinions about my own club and giving my own opinion on your club. Its all well and good attracting players when your on a winning streak who wants to go play for the mighty warriors at the minute. ... nobody because there joint bottom of the league 😂🎣

#29 warrior2

warrior2
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

Just looking at this weekends fixtures,could be a long trek home for the mighty warriors !!

Correct sidsmudge its between 143 and 175 miles  which should take between 2hrs 55mins and 3hrs 8mins depending on which route our driver decides.

If you like I'll time our journey for you and report back to you on our return. 

#30 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

Red and White army can you give another honest opinion, both Kitson and Pennington are current England players who approached the Warriors.,if they had asked to sign for East Leeds would you have said no thanks where all mates here we do not need you?

#31 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

Kitson approached eastleeds at the ncl dinner at the end of last season when we went to collect our winners trophy and look where he is. Does that give you an answer billy

#32 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Correct sidsmudge its between 143 and 175 miles  which should take between 2hrs 55mins and 3hrs 8mins depending on which route our driver decides.

If you like I'll time our journey for you and report back to you on our return. 

that's very good of you warrior ...thank you

#33 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

do the warriors pay handsomely rednwhite ?

#34 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

Not if they dont turn up!! Heard some of them have cumbria cold.... oppps another tough week for the mighty warriors

#35 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:18 PM

Kitson approached eastleeds at the ncl dinner at the end of last season when we went to collect our winners trophy and look where he is. Does that give you an answer billy

if you turned him down fair play to you, not many clubs would say no thank you to a current England player who scored 22 tries and kicked 84 goals playing in the same division as your club last season.

#36 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:51 PM

I see where your coming from he is a quality player but we like our own family down at our club. Maybe thats why we havent been as successful as the warriors in years gone by. But the tables have changed and we have bragging rights FOR NOW

#37 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

I see where your coming from he is a quality player but we like our own family down at our club. Maybe thats why we havent been as successful as the warriors in years gone by. But the tables have changed and we have bragging rights FOR NOW

No one deserves it more than Mally  Waite.

#38 Redandwhitearmy

Redandwhitearmy
  • Players
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Think some of the east leeds lads would have different opinions haha but he loves the club. Chuffed to bits how far us lads have come

#39 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:36 AM

Fair play to u n your club but will be bck sooner rather then later

#40 warrior2

warrior2
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

that's very good of you warrior ...thank you

3hrs 33mins wath Brow to warriors sid.

Not that long really !!!!

Edited by warrior2, 26 April 2014 - 10:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users