TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Personal Messages.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'm not sure what is wrong but I have an icon telling me I have a message but no amount of clicking left or right will open it!!!  Whoever it is please email me if it too sensitive for this board.

If anyone has had the same problem or knows the knack op opening them, please enlighten me asap.

Thanks.

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#2 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:39 PM

Andy

If you look in the top right hand corner of your screen when signed on you should see your user name. If you click on that a drop down menu should appear with an item called Personal Messenger. If you click on that you should see any messages that are awaiting your attention. I hope that this information helps.

Doug

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users