TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

21/4/14 - Catalan Dragons v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 6pm

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Poll: CAT v HKR (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Catalan Dragons (5 votes [71.43%])

Percentage of vote: 71.43%

2. Hull Kingston Rovers (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,747 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:05 PM

Cheer up, KR fans. at least you came second whereas Les Cats were next to last!

#42 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 569 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

Me too. A game too far literally. Catalans travel to London, easy game and easy travel. Rovers kick ###### out of Hull and have to win the game twice then 9 hour travel. Hull get easy home game.

Great post game atmosphere as Neil Hudgell brings the players into town and spend 2 hours mingling with the fans. Stevo joins us and gives credit to the matchday performance. All looking good for the Robins.

#43 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,123 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

Me too. A game too far literally. Catalans travel to London, easy game and easy travel. Rovers kick ###### out of Hull and have to win the game twice then 9 hour travel. Hull get easy home game.

:biggrin:

I thought we did well considering the RFL wouldn't let us switch to Thursday.

Anybody pick up on Phil Clarke's comment on what a difference a year makes? This year Rovers were competitive on Easter Monday, last year they got a home shellacking by 6-84.

He didn't mention who beat them though...Oh, hang on...

Edited by Old Frightful, 22 April 2014 - 07:31 AM.

Lee Radford rang me the other week....I knew Hull FC were a bit desperate but I had no idea it had got that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users