Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

WIGAN

warm up match

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 horationelson

horationelson
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:41 PM

The genuine fans have been driven away

#22 chris doherty

chris doherty
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

Let's hope that the genuine fans who support the club, have a fantastic day out, and have a safe journey.....
Also hope that the players can give a good account, and hopefully stay injury free....
Good luck boys...

this post sums Hunslet up right now. It's clear that supporters are devided, the decisions made by HIST have caused that devide. Sunday should be a day for all Hunslet supporters new and old to get together and enjoy watching their club playing against one of the elite teams in world rugby league but genuine fans won't be there because it wouldn't feel right because the club doesn't feel the same as it did when we all went to hull. These are GENUINE fans staying away because they don't agree with the way the club is being run GENUINE fans so please don't belittle them. as I said this post sums the club up right now

Edited by chris doherty, 25 April 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#23 horationelson

horationelson
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

Spot on that mate im going but can understand them that arent and i am not looking forward to it like i would have a few years ago

#24 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

No-one's been driven away, you make your own choices in life. If you don't want to pay the entrance fee, that's your right as a customer.

If you don't like something, you can vote with your feet, it's a democracy.

Why you would waste your time on a forum that can change nothing is beyond me. I notice that none of the keyboard warriors had the balls to turn up at the AGM. Stick to Coronation street fellas, that's not real life either.........

Meanwhile, the genuine fans can look forward to watching some live sport on Sunday.

#25 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

Just seen a BIT of the Hunslet v Workington cup game on Look North, -- thought it was all going to be about Chesterfield possibly getting promoted to Division One.

#26 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

No-one's been driven away, you make your own choices in life. If you don't want to pay the entrance fee, that's your right as a customer.

Why you would waste your time on a forum that can change nothing is beyond me. I notice that none of the keyboard warriors had the balls to turn up at the AGM. Stick to Coronation street fellas, that's not real life either.........

Meanwhile, the genuine fans can look forward to watching some live sport on Sunday.

Post under your proper name rhino boy instead of hiding behind a user name and I'll tell you to your face. I was supporting this club home and away through the worst times in its history. Were you??? I doubt it

Edited by maccca-6-, 25 April 2014 - 06:07 PM.

hunslet hawks champions 2010

#27 biggalouigi

biggalouigi
  • Players
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

cant wait to wear the famous hunslet colours at a big superleague stadium, looking forward to the game regardless of the result, just hope the team can do their best and play with pride .i think 300 fans is quiet a good efffort and am sure we will make some noise.

#28 chris doherty

chris doherty
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

firstly it's a forum on the internet I don't expect it will change anything but i'm entitled to my opinion. Secondly if your a typical genuine fan then i'm glad i'm out of it to be honest

#29 horationelson

horationelson
  • Players
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

i agree with macca if you dont use your proper name then you shouldnt be allowed on ere

#30 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

Its shocking when you've got a sponsor coming on here having a pop at fans. Esp when he should be worrying more about the advertising signs on hunslet road and geldard road. Turns out hawksnest was spot on after all

#31 chris doherty

chris doherty
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:58 PM

KEYBOARD WARRIOR!!!!! Brilliant

#32 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

Genuine fans , your having a laugh , you won't see half of these fans who are going to Wigan until the next BIG game...............

Edited by Blackbeard, 25 April 2014 - 08:45 PM.

#33 Butler

Butler
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

Its shocking when you've got a sponsor coming on here having a pop at fans. Esp when he should be worrying more about the advertising signs on hunslet road and geldard road. Turns out hawksnest was spot on after all

Who was the sponsor having a pop?

Not having a pop myself just a genuine question.

#34 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

Who was the sponsor having a pop?

Not having a pop myself just a genuine question.

Andy hemingway

#35 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:30 PM

Mystic I don't think the club should ever go down the road of seeing fans as customers

#36 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Glad it's reached 300,that was my guess !!!!

#37 gabby

gabby
  • Coach
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:32 AM

The genuine fans have been driven away! NO THEY HAVEN'T. Also, you can't say the club is badly run now. At least the people in charge are interested in the club even if they are impecunious. Any that have left have done so because of the half witted people on this forum. Support the club instead of complaining about everything. I could maybe understand your point about Leeds Rhinos if they were a competitor of ours, but they're not. we live in different worlds.
It is far better to remain silent and be thought a fool
than to open your mouth and prove that you are.

#38 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

Impecunious ?

#39 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:07 AM

The genuine fans have been driven away! NO THEY HAVEN'T. Also, you can't say the club is badly run now. At least the people in charge are interested in the club even if they are impecunious. Any that have left have done so because of the half witted people on this forum. Support the club instead of complaining about everything. I could maybe understand your point about Leeds Rhinos if they were a competitor of ours, but they're not. we live in different worlds.

A few reasons i'm not going anymore Gabby are the way the games being run by RFL (Red Hall) , the leagues and the Challenge Cup are a joke nowadays , they are corrupt the way they run the game , buiness men not Rugby men , and as far as HIST r doing , yes the clubs never been run as good as it is run now , but the way contracted Hunslet players were dropped for better Leeds players should'nt have happened , Barry Eaton getting 5 years when he's done nowt , and then you've got Board members looking down at fans for singing anti Leeds songs when they used to stand shoulder to shoulder singing the same songs ( let him cast the first stone who as'nt sinned , springs to mind )........i won't be turning up at headingley either if Hunslet get to the final , i'm not one of them who'll be coming out of the woodwork 2morro to watch the wigan game , and yes we will always be in different worlds to Leeds , when you've got idiots like Peter Smith doing everthing he can to stop Hunslet from moving on...............

#40 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 536 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

What makes people think that we will be followedby a load of glory hunters tomorrow.
There have been over 400 Hunslet fans at our home league games so far. There were also over 100 Hunslet fans at Hemel and Oxford not that some of the "I was Hunslet" sheep that come on here spouting there drivel would know.
They dont go to games anymore. So why come on the forum. No one is interested what u have to say. Open your own forum Ba Ba Black Sheep would be a good name for it.
Another point regarding Mysic Meg. He has every right to come on here. As well as a sponsor and a director he is also a fan. Something you boys are not anymore.
Great ponts on here from Mystic Meg Gabby and Blackbeard. Yes Peter Smith is a joke and Rugby League is a great game. Sadly run by complete idiots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users