Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

WIGAN

warm up match

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#61 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:56 AM

The big day arrives ! Hope everyone has a great day, Wigan v Hunslet brings back so many memories for me, lets hope the team does us proud just like the last time we played them in the Cup.

Posted Image

#62 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

If Beeston Broncos can win a game anything is possible

#63 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Read my post again , i also said the next home game..........It seem's to me that your only a fan if its in the present tense not past or future.............

What a strange thing to say about someone you know nothing about. A fan only if it's in the present tense. I don't know how far you go back as a Hunslet fan Blackbeard but I was at Odsal in 1959 when Saints beat us in the Championship final and at Wembley in 1965 when we lost to Wigan is that far enough in the past for you. I shall be at Wigan today and as for the future, who knows? perhaps we should ask mystic meg.

#64 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

What a strange thing to say about someone you know nothing about. A fan only if it's in the present tense. I don't know how far you go back as a Hunslet fan Blackbeard but I was at Odsal in 1959 when Saints beat us in the Championship final and at Wembley in 1965 when we lost to Wigan is that far enough in the past for you. I shall be at Wigan today and as for the future, who knows? perhaps we should ask mystic meg.

Again Moose read my post , it seems the clubs only interested in fans if your paying through the turnstiles now and not in the past , thats mystic's words not mine , only yesterday i had a text off Blackpool Hawk , telling me to move on and stop coming on here , some people have short memories , enjoy your day.............

#65 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

Customers if not happy go somewhere else to spend their money Rick Macca and cranky have not gone somewhere else. They stoped coming because of what they think is happening they are fans

#66 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

Again Moose read my post , it seems the clubs only interested in fans if your paying through the turnstiles now and not in the past , thats mystic's words not mine , only yesterday i had a text off Blackpool Hawk , telling me to move on and stop coming on here , some people have short memories , enjoy your day.............

Is that what he text you mate??? How times change from when he watched games from the tennis courts cause he had ian jonson by the throat.
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#67 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

VERY best of luck today Hunslet. Enjoy the day everyone !!

Edited by Hawkwindbag, 27 April 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#68 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

Is that what he text you mate??? How times change from when he watched games from the tennis courts cause he had ian jonson by the throat.

ha ha love that post :-)

its sad reading this forum to see how the club has been split by the "Rhino involvement"

I genuinely hope all the travelling supporters have a great day today and enjoy seeing the famous myrtle white & flame take on the mighty Wigan... sad to think many wont be making the trip due to "obvious" reasons...

I hope this forum continues for the happy supporters and the unhappy customers as thats what the forum should be about!!

#69 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Go on the top deck or into the Phoenix bar on match days, and then you will see the genuine supporters.

#70 LENIN

LENIN
  • Coach
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

crowd of just over 4300. pity was supposed to be massive pay day. credit to the hunslet players keeping the score down. 

time to pay attention to the league now

south wales away next game. im going

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

#71 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

I'm still laughing at Horatio Nelson saying that you should only post under your real name, seems like you got the gang-plank shipmate.... :bye:

#72 upandatem

upandatem
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

I'm still laughing at Horatio Nelson saying that you should only post under your real name, seems like you got the gang-plank shipmate.... :bye:

This is not the correct way for a member of the committee to speak to our supporters. You lack class and dignity

#73 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

Another day another ex bitter Hunslet forum member under yet another name, part of a little click with their own agenda lacking class and dignity.

Posted Image

#74 Butler

Butler
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:58 PM

Another day another ex bitter Hunslet forum member under yet another name, part of a little click with their own agenda lacking class and dignity.

You still betting on hunslet to lose?

#75 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

the same bitter little click

Posted Image

#76 hunslet ramone

hunslet ramone
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:30 AM

Well said King , these people never supported Huns anyway.

#77 Butler

Butler
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

the same bitter little click

I aren't in any click. You never answered my question either?

#78 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

I,ll back whoever i want depending on the h,cap, tell that to the click on the touchline at the Warriors. Dont forget to put 2 quid in the Bucket either.

Posted Image

#79 Butler

Butler
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:16 PM

Warriors? I don't watch the warriors

#80 Progman

Progman
  • Coach
  • 324 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

I watched warriors on Saturday they played well good win don't know anything about no click what you on about Steve. As regards Beting against your own team I personally think that's disgusting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users