Just a very large "Thank You"

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#101 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

Jesus bit grim on here don't know whether to top myself now or after the match....f it I'm off to cheer meself up ont jam site..
go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#102 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

Jesus bit grim on here don't know whether to top myself now or after the match....f it I'm off to cheer meself up ont jam site..

lol yeah its fun on deluded.com at the moment

#103 anok4u

anok4u
  • Coach
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:03 PM

Edited by anok4u, 01 May 2014 - 08:04 PM.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

#104 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

"Wasn't the publicity mate, although that did increase the attendance, it was the quality of the product. I've never saw any stats but I'd bet my life the majority of the floating fans purchased tickets AFTER it was revealed there'd be NRL players and SL players on display".....
...here, here...so then Geordie Townie - wasn't that good 'publicity' courting fans prior to match.... mate?

KT.........................energy/drive needed to do such tasks, I'll say no more.

The games sold themselves because of the quality of the product unlike normal home games.

I'm sure if you volunteered now they'd be happy for your help.

#105 homeandawayer

homeandawayer
  • Coach
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

The games sold themselves because of the quality of the product unlike normal home games.

I'm sure if you volunteered now they'd be happy for your help.

The people who put the effort in making sure it was all over the media wouldn't agree with you there.  They did a great job selling it and it paid off.

#106 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:01 AM

That's because there was more media interest I can't image Border or BBC would be willing to give as much coverage to Town v North Wales Crusaders

#107 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,563 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

Well in today's paper Jamie acton thanks the club for helping him improve as a player(although all but 1 of the players that helped him have left, and it's a different coach,but let's gloss over that)but nothing of note on Sundays game, injury updates, or anything to do with this seasons side. Great stuff.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#108 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:40 PM

Nice one Jamie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users