Posted Image

#22 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:05 AM

move on fellas, another great game to watch on sunday. UTR

Agree 100%, see you Sunday

Edited by Maureen T-k, 30 April 2014 - 01:19 PM.
Text speak yet again

#23 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,509 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:49 PM

Well done Fev, but personally I would name and shame these idiots. I feel all clubs do not do enough to get tough on the one or two morons that bring shame on us, our clubs and game.

#24 ian c

ian c
  • Players
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Looking forward to coming to Fev on Sunday always a good day out and a great meal in the Fev Hotel, also we meet a few Fev mates and as all the other Fev fans are a great bunch of blokes. Also all the fans we met in Leigh town centre where a credit to your club.

#25 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

Well done Fev, but personally I would name and shame these idiots. I feel all clubs do not do enough to get tough on the one or two morons that bring shame on us, our clubs and game.

Apparently they cannot be named and shamed, mores the pity.
Im Fev and im proud

#26 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:02 AM

Get it into perspective theyv been banned for 3 years for gods sake, do you want them nailing to a cross, do you want them sacking from there jobs as well, as may happen if named. good god man there are players out there that have stuck glasses in peoples faces and been to jail, there are x players that are convicted rapists not getting as hard a time as these 3. Theyv done wrong been banned for 3 years that is enough. Iv even read people saying life bans im glad im not suffering at 46 for something stupid i may have done at 17. Clubs fans seem to have no problem signing players that have done much worse and been convicted not only are they not banned in some cases there welcome with open arms. UNBELIEVABLE

#27 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

Good job hanging is no longer available suggy .

#28 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:40 AM

There are all sorts of legal issues with naming publicly so why give some no win no fee parasite the opportunity
It's done now, nobody got hurt and it's time to move on and look forward to Sunday
The 6 coaches are virtually filled and at least 3 mini buses from pubs in Leigh will be on their way for a good Craic with all our friends at Fev - so lets not let the pratts spoil it for the vast majority of folk who love what RL is all about

#29 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,854 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

Good job hanging is no longer available suggy .

It is mate, amazes me. Leon Pryce smashed a glass into a mans face causing 48 stitches, he was also in court for threatening behaviour with his mate Stuart reardon, Chev Walker and Ryan Bailey I believe were both jailed for city centre brawls as well

Have a look at this one as well http://www.dailymail...g-bride-be.html disgust me this, I do believe he his back playing and they never received any bans from there clubs and in Pryce and Baileys case go onto play for England. The 3 have done wrong and got banned for 3 years that is punishment enough for me

#30 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 731 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

Thats disgusting mate , theres a lot more as well in the game , yeh the 3 young lads have been stupid an the club have dealt with it quickly and punished fairly and accordingley in my opinion , only know one of the lads and know 3 year with no fev games will kill him the silly lad , hel get plenty of grief off his dad as well mate .

#31 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

If we don't know who there are how is the ban going to policed, even more so at away games.

#32 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:54 PM

If we don't know who there are how is the ban going to policed, even more so at away games.

Also the stewerds will have to know also so they can keep an eye out for the perpetrators at home games
Im Fev and im proud

#33 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

Been told tonight at the fans forum that the RFL were informed by Fev of everything and they are very happy how the club have handled the whole situation and the outcome.

The stewards will be issued with photos of the perpetrators
Im Fev and im proud

#34 Trojan

Trojan
  • Coach
  • 15,300 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:18 AM

Been told tonight at the fans forum that the RFL were informed by Fev of everything and they are very happy how the club have handled the whole situation and the outcome.

The stewards will be issued with photos of the perpetrators

Will they also have a photo of Ryan Brierley?  ;)

"Your a one trick pony Trojan" - Parksider 10th March 2013

#35 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

Will they also have a photo of Ryan Brierley? ;)

Haha they've got an oil painting of him :-)

Edited by Maureen T-k, 02 May 2014 - 07:31 AM.

Im Fev and im proud

#36 WakefieldCityLoyal

WakefieldCityLoyal
  • Coach
  • 163 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:46 AM

Glad to see the club have dealt with the daft cowards but don 't get this rule not to name them . We had an incident last season where banning orders were given and they were named shamed and pictures handed to the media same thing happens at the football it's a good deterrent.

#37 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

Glad to see the club have dealt with the daft cowards but don 't get this rule not to name them . We had an incident last season where banning orders were given and they were named shamed and pictures handed to the media same thing happens at the football it's a good deterrent.

Yes I remember reading that, think it was the same person who had a go with my Sister in the Conny club, and also hit someone who was in their too and hospitalised them
Im Fev and im proud

#38 TVBOY

TVBOY
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

As a Leigh fan I was totally appalled by the throwing of the bottles. What I would say now all the fuss has died down is that we all at sometime have done something stupid after a drink. Because no one was injured I would like Fev to take into consideration the culprits previous behaviour. If it has been consistently out of order then ban them forever. If it is a one off then ban them for the rest of the season. Don't Sin Die them yet. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Edited by TVBOY, 04 May 2014 - 07:46 PM.

#39 Trojan

Trojan
  • Coach
  • 15,300 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

I noticed Brierley kept himself  well away from the action today until Leigh got on top. I also noticed that when he eventually scored, he didn't throw the ball into the crowd as he says on Twitter is his habit.

"Your a one trick pony Trojan" - Parksider 10th March 2013

#40 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:47 PM

May be Learnt his lesson but still an excellent player who I would love in a blue and white shirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users