Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

leigh at home

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

Stated several weeks ago that our strategies and plays require attention. Many times we are too flat in attack. Our in play kicking is almost non existent and we appear to simply run out of ideas in the last 10 meters. We also urgently require a stalwart to lead us around the park.

We play to a predictable pattern, sticking to a game plan and providing no surprises

The sparkle has gone out of the team in comparison to last season. Definitely not the Fev of old..

#62 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

From an outsiders view i cant beleive no one has mentioned the real reason about your loss of form. He,s currently playing scrum half for Cas and carried you around the park for the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Posted Image

#63 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

shouldnt you be travelling back from oxford or somewhere .....

#64 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,452 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

sometimes the truth hurts lad

Posted Image

#65 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:25 PM

hunslet shall again......lol

#66 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

From an outsiders view i cant beleive no one has mentioned the real reason about your loss of form. He,s currently playing scrum half for Cas and carried you around the park for the last 3 or 4 seasons.

If you look on our facebook pages, you will see that its mentioned nearly everyday

#67 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Well I hate slagging any one off but we were the best for 4 year under a excellent first team coach who has taken a poor S/L club to the top We employed a youth coach to take us to the next level give him everything he needed but it isn't working You can check all my posts I never have directly said any thing bad because i love this club but not sure things are working right under this set up John I wish you all the luck in the world but you are not up to the standard that Featherstone Rovers needs as a coach at this moment in time We have got retired men building a stand first class players a man in Probiz prepared to invest in the club a chairman who believes in the club a CEO who works his nuts off and a commercial manager who brings sponsors in and we are not good enough on the field. Time for change before it's too late Roll on Tuesday

Edited by jt, 05 May 2014 - 07:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users