TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Injuries

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

With Greg Scott,Aaron Brown & Wayne Godwin out for the season,having just read reporter Nash & Beckett out of Sunday's game the latter could be another out long term,that's on top of injuries to Rob Spicer,Haggerty that leaves us with a very thin squad at a crucial part of the season & that worries me with only 7 games to go!!

#22 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:27 AM

With Greg Scott,Aaron Brown & Wayne Godwin out for the season,having just read reporter Nash & Beckett out of Sunday's game the latter could be another out long term,that's on top of injuries to Rob Spicer,Haggerty that leaves us with a very thin squad at a crucial part of the season & that worries me with only 7 games to go!!

And you told me there was not to worry about in our last 7 games ;)

Edited by coolie, 18 July 2014 - 10:28 AM.

#23 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

Think Cooke will be a more than adequate replacement centre, and maybe GM might recall Farrell - at long last.

#24 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 500 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

Who's Cooke?

#25 potato ram

potato ram
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:40 AM

Who's Cooke

Wood I guess???

#26 graham fisher

graham fisher
  • Coach
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

And you told me there was not to worry about in our last 7 games ;)

That was before we picked all these injuries up coolie!! Still think we'll be ok massive game Sunday in Wales!

#27 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

Who's Cooke?

Meant Wood (Sam) - I knew it had two o's in it, but my memory isn't what it was - you'll be old and addled yourself one day Chris. ;) Wonder why spell check didn't pick it up.

Was Helliwell unavailable last week ?

#28 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:28 PM

Farell recalled to Rams according to paper.

#29 legin

legin
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 05:00 PM

Meant Wood (Sam) - I knew it had two o's in it, but my memory isn't what it was - you'll be old and addled yourself one day Chris. ;) Wonder why spell check didn't pick it up.

Was Helliwell unavailable last week ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helliwell suspended two games , by RFL disciplinary .under 19 game guilty of fighting / throwing punches , it was on disciplinary pages but can't find it now .. 

#30 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

Farell recalled to Rams according to paper.

Long overdue if true. We are playing our best centre in the pack while Farrell is left out in the cold. Insanity...

#31 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Not in the 17 today though.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#32 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

Not in the 17 today though.

I really can't understand why GM doesn't pick Farrell. Is he going to be yet another player who moves to another club without being given a chance?

#33 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:20 PM

Farrell and Schofield made up the 19 men squad. Grayston???
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#34 christheram

christheram
  • Non-Batley
  • 500 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

I really can't understand why GM doesn't pick Farrell. Is he going to be yet another player who moves to another club without being given a chance?

Farrell will get a game before end of season according to glen. Farrell is only young and has a lot to learn still but will be here next season. Glen and Joel had a convo after the Sheffield match when he had a poor championship debut and both agreed he isn't quite ready yet to step up. The plan is to have a 2nd team next year for players like Joel. Heard that josh tonks as gone but not sure on this

Edited by christheram, 20 July 2014 - 08:31 PM.

#35 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

Farrell will get a game before end of season according to glen. Farrell is only young and has a lot to learn still but will be here next season. Glen and Joel had a convo after the Sheffield match when he had a poor championship debut and both agreed he isn't quite ready yet to step up. The plan is to have a 2nd team next year for players like Joel. Heard that josh tonks as gone but not sure on this

"They had a chat after the Sheffield match when he had a poor champioship debut".....Hello.  Many of us were there.  The whole team including the "big" boys were absolutely sh**e that day and i havent noticed them having to wait almost an entire season to get a look in....

Encouraging youth clearly isnt a policy in favour at Tetleys......

Mind you with the merry go round that is players changing teams at the end of every season maybe Im just showing my age...? again.......

#36 reg gasnier

reg gasnier
  • Facebook
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

Grayston went with the team presume he's just waiting for a chance to be selected again

#37 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:48 AM

Grayston went with the team presume he's just waiting for a chance to be selected again

I can't see why he isn't getting a chance but I suspect that he might this week.

Our returning full back didn't exactly shine (and I think we may have seen his last game) and Wood wasn't anything special was he?

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#38 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,765 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

I can't see why he isn't getting a chance but I suspect that he might this week.

Our returning full back didn't exactly shine (and I think we may have seen his last game) and Wood wasn't anything special was he?

He will be though BSJ - give the lad time to settle in though. Hasn't he scored in both matches ?

#39 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,749 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

He will be though BSJ - give the lad time to settle in though. Hasn't he scored in both matches ?

He's a DR grumpy - if he develops into anything special he will soon be whisked away.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#40 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:05 PM

Grayston was just starting to find his feet and was whisked away...I thought it was because Pryce was back and fit, but now it seems anyone rather than Grayston. Dont get it....Is he just too young???

Still there's quite a bit I dont get and we are in 5th place.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users