Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

As a Town fan all I have to say about this weekends game against Halifax is oh no, oh no oh no oh no.

#3 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,824 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

Keighley need to win this one badly to keep out of the bottom five. Dewsbury are a form team though so it will not be easy.

#4 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,572 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

Massive games for Fev both this week and next. Make or break.

#5 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

It's going to be interesting to see if the Crusaders can repeat last week's performance on Sunday - if they do there might be a suprise on the cards!

#6 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

Think Leigh will cement top spot on Sunday.

#7 JCrabtree

JCrabtree
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

I'll be at the top of the table clash, but the greater Manchester derby could be a belter. Two sides I thought were certain to come bottom of the pile preseason, but instead are both putting up huge fights to avoid relegation. A couple of 6 pointers this week.

#8 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 445 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

We haven't played Swinton since their promotion season. A must win for us, and the same for the Lions.

Hopefully we will continue our good form from Good Friday.Wayne English who is better than ever plays his 100th game for Hornets, after 10 years at Swinton.

Should be a cracker,Paul Crook v Ian Watson, bring it on!!!

#9 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:20 PM

Fev v Leigh will be a humdinger in front of a big gate, Fev will start favourites but it's anyone's game

#10 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

We haven't played Swinton since their promotion season. A must win for us, and the same for the Lions.
Hopefully we will continue our good form from Good Friday.Wayne English who is better than ever plays his 100th game for Hornets, after 10 years at Swinton.

Wayne English is a fantastic player
A true enyertainer and a fabulous servant at Swinton and now Rochdale. Im sure the Lions fans will give him a warm reception.

#11 Hornetto

Hornetto
  • Coach
  • 3,155 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

We haven't played Swinton since their promotion season. A must win for us, and the same for the Lions.

Fanblog Match Preview>> here http://theseladscanr...blogspot.co.uk/

Posted Image
These Lads Can Run for 80 Minutes - the infamous Hornets fanzine is back from the dead: and just as biased as ever!
Match reports, previews and other stuff that comes into our heads at
http://theseladscanr...ns.blogspot.com

#12 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

Fev v Leigh will be a humdinger in front of a big gate, Fev will start favourites but it's anyone's game

I think it will be settled by goal kicks, trouble is Fev seem to score 80% of their tries in the corners.

#13 JCrabtree

JCrabtree
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

Four a piece here at the Big Fellas. Two great teams, two great sets of the supporters and one hell of a game to entertain them.

#14 guess who

guess who
  • Coach
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Kly 24 Dews 6 at ht.
Kly well on top. Heres hoping it stays that way.

#15 JonNgog

JonNgog
  • Coach
  • 576 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

good to see Haven win after last week's apparent shambles.

#16 guess who

guess who
  • Coach
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:31 PM

5 mins left. Kly 34 Dews 14.

#17 guess who

guess who
  • Coach
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:31 PM

40 / 20 to Kly full time. Great effort by the Cougars.

#18 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,544 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Back from a depressing afternoon at the Racecourse watching the Crusaders get hammered by Sheffield, who are good but not that good. A truly abysmal performance by the home side and the club now need to take a long hard look at what they need to do. The gates are now slipping (only 785 today) and with two 'on the road' games coming up in June while the pitch is completely renovated (part paid for by the RFL, apparently!) a drastic turnaround is needed to keep a lot of them. I know that this statement will amount to heresy in some quarters, but I'd start by dispensing with the services of Clive Griffiths and John Fieldhouse and put (say) Stuart Reardon in tempory charge of the team while something permanent is sorted out.

#19 Eldujo

Eldujo
  • Coach
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Good win for Rochdale Hornets today to cap Wayne English's 100th game for the club. All Hornets in the first half for a 22-0 lead. Swinton finally got into gear in the 2nd and brought it back to within six before a late try and a drop goal sealed it for Rochdale. 800+ crowd and a pretty good atmosphere throughout.

Edited by Eldujo, 04 May 2014 - 08:24 PM.

#20 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:29 PM

Sheffield were faster and much, much stronger. I think something is not right at Crusaders as well, but they are my team and I will stick with them. Are you a Crusaders fan Chronicler of Chiswick and what point are you trying to make in pointing out that the pitch upgrade will be , apparently, part funded by the RFL?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users