In a tribute to the legend that is Bruce Forsyth I thought we'd try something this week we have used before and go with a 'higher or lower' round in the manner of Play Your Cards Right!
All you have to do is predict if the shirt number of the player that is the correct answer, is higher or lower than the correct answer to the previous question. If it is the same number than either answer will score a point. Simples!
The starting number, drawn at random of course, is 13. So just answer higher or lower to these questions:
1. Player who kicks off
2. Player who makes the first pass
3. Player who knocks on first
4. First try scorer of first half
5. First goal scorer
6. Player who kicks off second half
7. First try scorer of second half
8. Last try scorer
9. Last player in possession when hooter goes
10. Man of match
Extra 3 points for correctly predicting the time at which Phil Clarke first mentions Wigan in the commentary: 0-10 mins, 10-20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, 50-60, 60-70, 70-80, he doesn't (unlikely I know).