Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Big squad or DR

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 sussex rover

sussex rover
  • Players
  • 75 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

People may disagree but up and coming players won't get us there If one comes through that is really good he will leave young players want to be with a S/L club We need to look at young players that cannot get into there S/L club team

what do you suggest we do with our young players

#22 Rarefrith

Rarefrith
  • Coach
  • 548 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'm done if the club have gone dual reg, I will return when the agreement ends. Given the boards previous stance and the arrogant overblown statements released this week by the club, this is an absolute embarrassment. Feisal was right, seems our 4 years at the top of the league was in vain/vein.

#23 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:40 PM

Reighty O liam me cocker. We might see thi later. We might not
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#24 Rarefrith

Rarefrith
  • Coach
  • 548 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

Enjoy Fev Wildcats this year Robin, when its Fev Rovers I will be back.

#25 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

I will. See ya.... or maybe not
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#26 GARY....S

GARY....S
  • Coach
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:04 PM

Don't like the dual reg  If we need players because of injuries the old loan arrangement is better for me 

"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

Posted Image

#27 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

The goalposts have changed and our hand has been forced

I am sure the board didnt forecast 3 ###### defeats and a change of coach after 10 games

Theres no quality players to buy, the money isnt available just yet, were spent up to the cap and struggling in the pack - what are the BOD forced to do?

Top 2 is too important to miss out on this year so what do we do? Do we take a risk by DR with a club to get the odd player which may bring an extra bit of quality to the side every now and again or do we fail miserably because we dont want our pride to take a hit because of whats been said in the past?

This is only a temporary measure and if thats the way we have to go so be it - im
Not happy like everyone else but needs must now

I dont care what dirty trick the club pull from now to the end of the season and if that means upsetting the fans along the way so long as that top 2 is secured and guaranteed im sure we will all be happy

People need to look at the bigger picture and whats at stake

Edited by elppaxr2i, 11 May 2014 - 07:06 PM.

#28 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,580 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:22 PM

The goalposts have changed and our hand has been forced

I am sure the board didnt forecast 3 ###### defeats and a change of coach after 10 games.....

Really,those events had already happened when the Club said: "The club will immediately show its intention by appointing leading coaching staff and will then follow-up by announcing new squad members" ?

Edited by Les Tonks Sidestep, 11 May 2014 - 08:22 PM.

#29 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

You and I are not privvy to the daily goings on within the club - who is to say situations havent changed in the last few days since the announcements were made?

Edited by elppaxr2i, 11 May 2014 - 09:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users