TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Major new investors

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#41 DemonUK

DemonUK
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

He certainly is. Getting fans to pay for the erection of the stand...nice. Now there is a budget (on paper) for the volunteers.

Sorry folks, no forecast comp this year

#42 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

Good to see we are using it for the right things as well Well done

#43 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:13 PM

Feisal ‏@fnahaboo75

Very sad, very upset, revolving door again...same issues same people. Time to go. Very hard to leave when in love.
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#44 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Feisal ‏@fnahaboo75

Very sad, very upset, revolving door again...same issues same people. Time to go. Very hard to leave when in love.

HA!

#45 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,266 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Yes looks like he's abandoned ship!!
Im Fev and im proud

#46 DemonUK

DemonUK
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

Feisal @fnahaboo75 5h

A lot of free time now to play golf.Will miss the lads.I know they backed what was happening & we would have got into SL.We had just started

Assuming the above is his account this followed 2 hours after the one posted by Kenilworth

#47 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,392 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

Aye... it was all over facebook last night derek. C'est la vie..... onwards
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#48 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,378 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

Aye... it was all over facebook last night derek. C'est la vie..... onwards

......and in which direction? I hope Fev don't suffer from this investor experience

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like

expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#49 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:28 AM

If we've got Mark Campbell..we've got FEATHERSTONE ROVERS;

#50 bradford rover

bradford rover
  • Players
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

we might get a settled team on the pitch now for a change

#51 sentoffagain

sentoffagain
  • Twitter
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

bit   of   a   coincidence  so   soon   after  last  weeks   posting   by   members  on   being   carefull   about  sale   of   land.either   keeping   it  or   using   any   funds   from   sale   to   benefit  the   club.the   fact   that  A  shaeholders   would   have   more  say   in   the   use   of  land   than feisal  may   have   had   something   to   do   with   him  abandoning  ship .never   mind   rovers   will   sail   on   reguardless.

#52 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

what the hell is going on?
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#53 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

It's not just money we need the crowds to keep coming and if we want to push next year we need to be finishing at the top The BOD want the team to be the best as do the rest of us and if we are there is only one place to finish

Call me a pessimist jt, but do you honestly believe that we can sustain the crowds required, if and when we achieve SL?. With three SL clubs within an eight mile radius and even allowing for visiting fans, I think that we would be struggling to attract 6/7000 speccies a figure which does not sustain a first class SL team.

#54 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

If we were going for SL quality players, I'd rather we looked at local lads currently playing in the top flight, those who you know would bust a gut for the Rovers. I know we're not going to get Zac or Tom, but would Richard Whiting as captain be a possibility? Might do a similar job to what Tex did when he came back.

Cant beat local talent Steve.Even if not as highly skilled, playing for the shirt is 95% of success.

#55 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

Call me a pessimist jt, but do you honestly believe that we can sustain the crowds required, if and when we achieve SL?. With three SL clubs within an eight mile radius and even allowing for visiting fans, I think that we would be struggling to attract 6/7000 speccies a figure which does not sustain a first class SL team.

Not a issue now for S/L but there is one thing if we continue on today's crowds we will not have a top quality squad for the championship

#56 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,286 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

Not a issue now for S/L but there is one thing if we continue on today's crowds we will not have a top quality squad for the championship

As has been said we will find out Wed. With the allotments  being develped I would offer our land on a leasehold basis to the builders. This would bring in additional income whilst the land is still ours. The additional income, in time, would give us a basis for covering all overhead when taken together with our usual income. So SL not out of the question.

#57 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,269 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

what the hell is going on?

He got found out and has done a runner

#58 DemonUK

DemonUK
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

He got found out and has done a runner

Doing what?

#59 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:37 PM

HA HA HA AND LONDON BRONCOS CAN?

#60 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

Tried taking our land, we all knew it, basically typical greedy business man. Just so glad Mark is back at the helm. Hope he's at the fans forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users