I laud Fev's ambition and if it proves to be what it claims, it can only be for the better
- so do I, even though the ambition was triggered under the licencing regime
If Wigan announced such an investment and proposed to buy DW stadium and march forward into a rosy sunset, there would be no such protestations
- of course there wouldn't, because it would in the first place and it would be credible..
- it would be a sunRISE not a sunset
- In any case, why bury your money in buying a stadium when you can use it in so may better ways?
The more, the merrier
- so you don't support the reduction to 12 teams. How many would you like? 24?
In any case, as club statements are concerned, it is very poor.. more like a verbatim account. The fans deserve better.
Fev have ambition to get to the top. the vehicle under which they have to achieve this is specified by the RFL whether it be licencing or p and r. They are playing the game under the rules given to them.
We will see if this is credible or not from the Fev perspective as time goes on. The knee jerk reactions to rubbish it out of hand though stink of "Who the hell do they think they are ?" ism.
When Whelan dies, Wigan has best hope their stadium leases are cast iron especially id Athletics return to the premier league. Fev own their own ground. No one is going to kick them out.
No. I don't support the reduction to twelve teams. I would like as many as possible in SL. two conferences of ten would do for a start. To the current 14 you could add Fev, Leigh, Halifax, a Cumbrian franchise, Toulouse and a.n.other, maybe Barrow or another French team or a welsh team.
Do you object to the content, format and grammar of the statement or is it the temerity of the nobodies of Fev to rock the SL hegemony boat which pisses you off ?