Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

anybody there

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hunsok3

hunsok3
  • Players
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:36 AM

Where has everybody gone on this forum,it seems to me that the negative posters,are the only ones posting of late...now come on people,dont let these so called hunslet fans ruin it for the genuine hawks fans.For gods sake don't let these people hijack the forum,by staying off here you are giving them a platform for their rantings.  We have a winning team,and in my opinion a better team than last season,we have used 1 leeds player,so what,other teams are doing it a lot more than we are,,,the simple solution to this is,when the knockers post,dont take to the bait,ignore them ,completely,dont answer the post,totally bypass it,true hawks fans must retake this platform its yours.........................On a different note ,who puts the match highlights on the hawks tv link,,please can you update this please,,i was disappointed not to see the Oldham game not put on because I really wanted to see the superb try we scored late on in the game ,and also the wigan game,can the club please rectify this please,,CMON YOU HUNS.  

#2 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:49 AM

Providing posters abide by the terms and conditions of the forum anybody can post on here. Personally I'm all for free speech as long as posters stick to the subject of the thread.

#3 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 84 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

Nothing wrong with free speech, or criticism, as long as it's constructive, and not repetitious...

#4 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Don't bite to the positive post people.... lol  :onthequiet:

#5 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

You think your forum is quiet.........

#6 Lapu Lapu Hun

Lapu Lapu Hun
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 12:22 PM

Where has everybody gone on this forum,it seems to me that the negative posters,are the only ones posting of late...now come on people,dont let these so called hunslet fans ruin it for the genuine hawks fans.For gods sake don't let these people hijack the forum,by staying off here you are giving them a platform for their rantings.  We have a winning team,and in my opinion a better team than last season,we have used 1 leeds player,so what,other teams are doing it a lot more than we are,,,the simple solution to this is,when the knockers post,dont take to the bait,ignore them ,completely,dont answer the post,totally bypass it,true hawks fans must retake this platform its yours.........................On a different note ,who puts the match highlights on the hawks tv link,,please can you update this please,,i was disappointed not to see the Oldham game not put on because I really wanted to see the superb try we scored late on in the game ,and also the wigan game,can the club please rectify this please,,CMON YOU HUNS.  

Well said in all respects and I totally agree with your comments about Hawks TV. When you live 12,000 miles away it is the only way I can see the games.

#7 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

I'm still here and check on here regularly, but it's the same old story isn't it? When things are going well and the team's winning, folks have nowt to say ...people are only happy when they have something to moan about!

Having said that I think forums like these are dying a slow, painful death. There's nothing like the traffic on here, or any of the other club forums, there was when I signed up a few years ago. Seems more and more people are more interested in using Twitter and Facebook and co ... I'm not one of them ...

#8 Lapu Lapu Hun

Lapu Lapu Hun
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

I'm still here and check on here regularly, but it's the same old story isn't it? When things are going well and the team's winning, folks have nowt to say ...people are only happy when they have something to moan about!

Having said that I think forums like these are dying a slow, painful death. There's nothing like the traffic on here, or any of the other club forums, there was when I signed up a few years ago. Seems more and more people are more interested in using Twitter and Facebook and co ... I'm not one of them ...

I with you on not using these "social media" sites.......what a load of tosh they are.

#9 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

I with you on not using these "social media" sites.......what a load of tosh they are.

I'll bet Jack Dawsey and Mark Zuckerberg and hundreds of millions of users would beg to differ...

;)

Posted Image

#10 Mystic Meg

Mystic Meg
  • Players
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:13 AM

Hawks TV should be up to date now. Please remember that the guy who uploads the videos, also has a full-time job, so does it when time allows...

#11 Lapu Lapu Hun

Lapu Lapu Hun
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 02:01 AM

Hawks TV should be up to date now. Please remember that the guy who uploads the videos, also has a full-time job, so does it when time allows...

That is understandable. I have now seen both the Oldham and Wigan games. Thank you Mr Hawks TV guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users