Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Konrad Hurrell not standing proud

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

A bit of a blow to Konrad Hurrell's reputation.

http://www.theguardi...ollars-sex-tape

The article indicates that work will be done with Hurrell about social media use, which is fair enough, but there is no mention of the road safety implications of his actions! 

#2 G Las D

G Las D
  • 14,833 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

Lack of judgement here.

He's not the first to forget the downsides of social media.

"I am so sorry this has happened and want to apologise for the trouble I have caused," he said in a statement. "I've embarrassed the club, my team-mates, the members and most of all my family. I made a bad decision but I will learn from this." - K H

Fair enough

He's paid the penalty for his error(s).

ARLForumstrap2014_zps302d9d20.jpg   

*************** Disciple of Experience **************

#3 mt smart

mt smart
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:42 AM

I'm really annoyed with Hurrell this year and not because of this incident in isolation.

I'm at the point where if Hurrell so much as farts I want him gone.

Tis more to do with wanting radical changes to how the Warriors do business.

Gladly swap him for Isaac Luke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users