Leigh - 11 May. Discussion!

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#141 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

I have watched them all deed player leads with elbow before Higson incident - 3 match ban, Higson doesn't go high Dewsbury player slips- NFA, and Haggerty was a late and pre meditated assault to the head- 6 games
I am impartial too

"I see no flags" said Nelson.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#142 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

Even Ryan Brierley agreed with me on twitter that Haggerty's was not a sending off

What does Brierly know about anything. We need to ask Sweatycraig for the definitive verdict,

I went to the RFL disciplinary site to see if any details were on there yet. It wasn't but a certain team seem to be very regular attendees at the Disciplinary meetings.

Edited by Wakefield Ram, 13 May 2014 - 05:54 PM.

#143 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

No not Leigh? Surely not Leigh??? Well if that is the case I'm shocked! ;) and this is our first appearance of the season. No reds or sin bins for us this season apart from Sundays red . Let's just change the games rules for Leigh... You can't tackle brierley and Adam higson can take as many heads off opponents as he wants ;) because he was dazed from a previous tackle???

#144 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

I think he's very deluded

#145 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

No not Leigh? Surely not Leigh??? Well if that is the case I'm shocked! ;) and this is our first appearance of the season. No reds or sin bins for us this season apart from Sundays red . Let's just change the games rules for Leigh... You can't tackle brierley and Adam higson can take as many heads off opponents as he wants ;) because he was dazed from a previous tackle???

He wasn't dazed at all after treatment for the elbow, your lad ducked

#146 BROADEDDIE

BROADEDDIE
  • Coach
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

In that case sweaty Craig Brierley dived into Haggerty and we should have had a penalty.

Haggerty was late BUT Higson took a man out when he didn't have the ball, he should have been sent off

Edited by BROADEDDIE, 14 May 2014 - 05:58 AM.

#147 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

Not the same Higson who has been before Disciplinary already this season, along with Acton, Penky, Emmitt and .....well seems to be most of the Leigh squad!

#148 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:54 AM

Not the same Higson who has been before Disciplinary already this season, along with Acton, Penky, Emmitt and .....well seems to be most of the Leigh squad!

That's what happens when inferior teams rely on niggle to even things up but how many games have been missed when the DVD has been reviewed?

#149 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

"I see no flags" said Nelson.

Actually he said 'i only have one eye.i have the right to be blind sometimes...i really do not see the signal'.

Battle of Copenhagen 1807.

Edited by il cattivo, 14 May 2014 - 10:58 AM.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#150 Heckler

Heckler
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

That will be the same Higson that received a one batch for fighting the last time we met.

#151 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

Actually he said 'i only have one eye.i have the right to be blind sometimes...i really do not see the signal'.
Battle of Copenhagen 1807.

Thank you il Cat

Edited by Blind side johnny, 14 May 2014 - 01:33 PM.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#152 il cattivo

il cattivo
  • Coach
  • 565 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

Thank you il Cat

You are more than welcome Blind side jo

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

#153 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:06 PM

The same Higson who received a one match ban for fighting aganist swinton this season to.

#154 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

The same Higson who received a one match ban for fighting aganist swinton this season to.

I am in awe at what you can make up on here and sell as facts :biggrin:

#155 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

It's true facts though :)

#156 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:20 PM

That's what happens when inferior teams rely on niggle to even things up but how many games have been missed when the DVD has been reviewed?

Or alternatively every match seems to involve Leigh? Bizarre coincidence or what?

#157 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 922 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

Looks like the Leigh 2nd team have the same issues as the first team a man sin binned and one send off in their latest game . A club with some serious disciplinary issues.
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#158 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:16 PM

What is fact is Leigh don't own their own ground!

#159 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

It's true facts though :)

No it isn't, Higson found not guilty v Swinton. Emmett banned for 1 game v Fax (with Tonks)

Educating Yorkshire didn't work!!

#160 budgiezilla

budgiezilla
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

Good Grief (see lads...no swearing) It's like Dewsbury were robbed of a victory. Teams can win games with 12 men you know, and in the end you didn't even get a bonus point. And you only scored at the end, coz we had 10 men (2 sin binned 1 injured, no subs left) GET OVER IT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users