• 1,231 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

New head coach of the all golds

#2 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,872 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

I imagine that there will be some sort of employment for him at the University as well. This is the bonus when they link up with an education establishment which is why any new club here has to be at Lillyhall to link in with the lakes College. Not long ago they were offering players scholarships at the Uni plus playing for the All Golds.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#3 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 827 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:05 PM

MaCormack was at the town training tonight just taking notes.

#4 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 846 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

MaCormack was at the town training tonight just taking notes.

Alan,it was Dave rotherham not McCormack.He was busy with his notepad at training but, i think it was something to do with his job working for RLeague development,but has far as that i don't know?.
Posted Image

#5 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 470 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

Bit of a difference in talent between those two!

#6 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 827 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:04 PM

Yeah Barry just getting dafter as i get older, and your right Monkeydo just a wee of difference in talent between the two,i will try better next time.

#7 troutmaster

troutmaster
  • 846 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

[quote name="abu" post="2926853" timestamp="1399647855"]Yeah Barry just getting dafter as i get older, and your right Monkeydo just a wee of difference in talent between the two,i will try better next time.[/quote. Haha,your doing alright alan for being 21,its after 21 you have to start worrying alan,and,you are still has bright has a shining star.Will, see you on tuesday mate.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users