Photo
- - - - -

09/05/14 - Hull FC v Wigan Warriors KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC by 21 points or more (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Hull FC by 13 to 20 points (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Hull FC by 1 to 12 points (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Wigan Warriors by 1 to 12 points (4 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

6. Wigan Warriors by 13 to 20 points (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

7. Wigan Warriors by 21 points or more (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

On the way home after the game we were ..how can I put this...privileged, possibly?... to listen to Radio Humberside after-match fans phone-in.    It wasn't nice and it wasn't edifying.  Even Craig Murdoch and Nick Pinkney(?)  thought it was over the top.    Radford then came on, and asked for patience and said it would all come right. There were some terrible lapses in Hull's defence..and it seemed to me there was a lack of on-field leadership  Make's you wonder what  they do in training.  And letting Heremaia go....What's that all about? I'd have though it well worth keeping him on as a high-impact supersub. 

Ah, the dreaded 'P' word. One thing nobody can accuse we Hull fans of is a lack of patience.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#62 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:23 AM

We already have had too many of your cast offs......Wheeldon Cooke Sullivan Jim Drake lol

Why would we want Shaul when we have Eden and Cockayne.....we don't even want Sharon....were exactly is he hiding?

And yes you are right Shaul could fake the accent....he has McDonnell Paea Rankin Miller Pallaesena Tallonoa Heremia et al to practice with!

Behave.

#63 stevereed100

stevereed100
  • Coach
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:27 AM

And Shaul hasnt done enough yet to justify a 5 year sentence.

He does look good but so does a fake diamond in a pile of black and white.

#64 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

He must have been as I've no idea who this chap is and what might possibly be wrong with his benefit cheque.

Wrong FCer - you all look alike with your black and white and glum faces. :)
That said, if you do ever stumble across said Dan Martin (who is a cyclist by the way) he's worth listening to - he has a third Brummie, third Franglais and third Irish accent...
The saddest thing is that FC have some really good players. They're just a single play,aker short of having a good team. Good coaches are hard to find, though. If Pearson has money to spend he'd do well to invest in the best he could find, because with the right coach that club could be a superpower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users