John Roddy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

So John Roddy the Leigh Chairman tweets that he has resigned because now his job his done after beating Fev;

Good job the Dewsbury and Doncaster chairmen didn't do the same thinking that their job was done after beating Fev lol;

#2 bradford rover

bradford rover
  • Players
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

might be coming to join feisals revolution ha ha

#3 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:22 PM

John is the CEO of Shield Guarding Group, who are expanding very quickly and are about to open in Trafford Park creating 300 new jobs - there are only so many hours in a day

As a fan the BoD headed by John have done a brilliant job in a very short time.

#4 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

It a shame when anyone leaves RL when they are doing a good job Don't think they will have a problem getting another chairman the way there going at the moment

#5 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

John is the CEO of Shield Guarding Group, who are expanding very quickly and are about to open in Trafford Park creating 300 new jobs - there are only so many hours in a day

As a fan the BoD headed by John have done a brilliant job in a very short time.

Its only light hearted banter Sweaty Craic..I,m sure he was a good chairman...he had to be the way you've turned your fortunes around;

#6 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 02:04 PM

Its only light hearted banter Sweaty Craic..I,m sure he was a good chairman...he had to be the way you've turned your fortunes around;

I know Phil, it was more informative. Banter is what makes RL unique and long may it continue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users