Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Paul March.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...league/27347792

It looks like March has operated his gob without engaging his brain one time too many!  Two months away from any stadium where Keighley are playing.

Will it shut him trap finally?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#2 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

They come down like a ton of bricks for abusing  refs, at least out of SL.Very bad news for Keighley with what is at stake this season.He turned the game round at our place as soon as he came on.

#3 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 733 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:32 AM

I've often told the story of when we played York City Knights at their place, yours truly was serving a touch line ban. I became fascinated by the antics of the YCK's mascot and his almost fanatical involvement with the game, when the mascot went into the tunnel and lifted his visor, guess who....... Can never be proved of course, but one of those little tales that makes our game the best in the world.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#4 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

He has a lot of previous, 4 match ban for the same offence this season.Thats why they have come down heavy.

Great player but a loose cannon when things go wrong.

#5 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:17 PM

I've often told the story of when we played York City Knights at their place, yours truly was serving a touch line ban. I became fascinated by the antics of the YCK's mascot and his almost fanatical involvement with the game, when the mascot went into the tunnel and lifted his visor, guess who....... Can never be proved of course, but one of those little tales that makes our game the best in the world.

I heard the same story Baron and have no problem believing it!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#6 Tyrone Shoelaces

Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Coach
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 12:40 PM

The bloke's a head case, he makes Bobby Goulding look like a choir boy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users