TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

New Player

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:38 PM

i thought a new player was being announced today ?

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

Will be announced later
Im Fev and im proud

#3 Mark H

Mark H
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

I see Ben Jones Bishop has announced he is to leave Leeds at the end of the season....whats the chance ?

Agents have been asked to bring their clients forward

Not saying he's the imminent signing and he's not a player to build a team around but it would be a statement of intent of the calibre of player to bring down to Post Office Road for the Fevolution

Edited by Mark H, 10 May 2014 - 07:34 AM.

Forza Fev

#4 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:44 AM

exactly my first though BJB or JJB
I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#5 maksymilian

maksymilian
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Looks like there will be no news today. Fev rovers.net says new coach unveiled Sunday 9am. Doesn't say which Sunday! Also press conference arranged for 10am 2 June. I'm sure it had a different date yesterday

#6 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

If people think we are going to sign those type of players in the next 12 months they are going to be disappointed Who ever it is if he is better than what we have now that's all we can ask for

#7 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

if we really are assembling a team to challenge the top 4 in SL then this is exactly the calibre of player we will be signing!

#8 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

Think a few people are deluded if they think ben jones bishop would drop down to play for us, even with our pots of gold the suitors in SL are in good numbers - wouldnt be suprised to see him at salford next season - salford already announced 4 unnamed recruits for next year

The new signing is rumoured to be a young prop from wakey with a few games SL experience and already trained with the 1st team so its either chris annakin or kyle trout for me

Edited by elppaxr2i, 10 May 2014 - 10:18 AM.

#9 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

within the next couple of years these are the players we will be targeting or we can forget about SL.

#10 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

Think a few people are deluded if they think ben jones bishop would drop down to play for us, even with our pots of gold the suitors in SL are in good numbers - wouldnt be suprised to see him at salford next season - salford already announced 4 unnamed recruits for next year

The new signing is rumoured to be a young prop from wakey with a few games SL experience and already trained with the 1st team so its either chris annakin or kyle trout for me

and these are the players that are going to make the difference ? really ?

#11 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

We will see but its a start

#12 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

For some reason not announced but played today and looks like a good one

#13 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

For some reason not announced but played today and looks like a good one

Not a new signing as of yet, he's on duel reg we are testing water with him.

#14 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

Not a new signing as of yet, he's on duel reg we are testing water with him.

Chris Annakin from our near neighbours Wakefield
Im Fev and im proud

#15 Wormy

Wormy
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

Hmm...some decent players rumoured to be en route to the big Fellas if things unfold as people on here seem to suggest......Kyle Trout mentioned the Lad on DR seems to have had a real good debut today....but if there is room down the track for another young forward lad called Ben Shulver ? played for Wildcats in front row last year against our U 20's ? and caused havoc.....if the cheque book is flappin Phone Richard up and ask if we can have a look :-)

#16 ROVERS FOREVER

ROVERS FOREVER
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

Hmm...some decent players rumoured to be en route to the big Fellas if things unfold as people on here seem to suggest......Kyle Trout mentioned the Lad on DR seems to have had a real good debut today....but if there is room down the track for another young forward lad called Ben Shulver ? played for Wildcats in front row last year against our U 20's ? and caused havoc.....if the cheque book is flappin Phone Richard up and ask if we can have a look :-)

Sounds a bit fishy to me ;)

#17 elmagic

elmagic
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

Lets not forget our own kids though please!!!

#18 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:32 PM

Kyle Trout was on DR with us for the last few weeks, he's ok nothing special, definately no better than what you've got already.

#19 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

Kyle Trout was on DR with us for the last few weeks, he's ok nothing special, definately no better than what you've got already.

On loan with us (Don't mention DR) and I thought he was a bit Liam Walmesleyish!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users