Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fev DR with Wakefield

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#61 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,000 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

You still don't have to enter a partnership.
Annakin is by no means the first dr player. I don't get the angst over him playing now when others played without comment??

Yes you do have to be in a partnership to DR players now. Operational Rule C1:2:23b....

Only those Clubs with a signed partnership agreement which has been accepted by the RFL may dual register Players and only within that partnership. Clubs who are not in an official partnership may not dual register Players.

My 2nd best hero - Jamie "Super Noodles" Peacock, but he'll never overtake my dad.....

#62 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Hi Robin, I have a copy of the first two paragraphs of the DR agreement in which Derwent is 100% correct

We (insert title of club) do hereby voluntarily accept our position of subservient beetch to (insert name of club )

We agree to bow and grovel to every whim or need of said club whenever asked to do so, these actions will be taken in a positive fashion no matter how low the bow or grovel needs to be. We accept that the said club shall not be liable for any abrasions caused to the nose or tongue as a result of the actions of either bow or grovel

#63 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

I really don't know what all the

pANNAKIN is about. Lets just get on with it. Run the club on a business basis and not on sentiment.

#64 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:41 PM

Cool. I am informed. Ta
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#65 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hi Robin, I have a copy of the first two paragraphs of the DR agreement in which Derwent is 100% correct

We (insert title of club) do hereby voluntarily accept our position of subservient beetch to (insert name of club )

We agree to bow and grovel to every whim or need of said club whenever asked to do so, these actions will be taken in a positive fashion no matter how low the bow or grovel needs to be. We accept that the said club shall not be liable for any abrasions caused to the nose or tongue as a result of the actions of either bow or grovel

:lol:

#66 golden fleece

golden fleece
  • TRL Only (Non Club)
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:19 PM

DR is like a marriage your trinitys ##### now

#67 elmagic

elmagic
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

DR is like a marriage your trinitys ##### now

Bore off mate will you.....your even posting stuff on the swinton forum?
Move on....We are.

#68 upandatem

upandatem
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

This is great! All the abuse you lot gave other clubs but it's all ok now cause fev are involved. A few eggs on faces I think

#69 golden fleece

golden fleece
  • TRL Only (Non Club)
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 03:51 PM

Bore off mate will you.....your even posting stuff on the swinton forum?
Move on....We are.

you might as well take that new second hand stand down now you wont need that where your going

#70 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

This is great! All the abuse you lot gave other clubs but it's all ok now cause fev are involved. A few eggs on faces I think

I really dont give a toss mate. That half a million quid for finishing top too is more important to the future progress of my club.
I hste dr system. Ii believe it to be wrong. However, ifwe finish top two I won't give a toss about your thoughts me owd cock spadge!

#71 upandatem

upandatem
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

I really dont give a toss mate. That half a million quid for finishing top too is more important to the future progress of my club.
I hste dr system. Ii believe it to be wrong. However, ifwe finish top two I won't give a toss about your thoughts me owd cock spadge!

How times change in a year eh! Youve lost your identity, little pussy cats

#72 golden fleece

golden fleece
  • TRL Only (Non Club)
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

Ha ha you wont win out with wakefield 2nd team there 1st team wouldnt beat leigh

#73 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:11 PM

How times change in a year eh! Youve lost your identity, little pussy cats

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#74 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,041 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

Ha ha you wont win out with wakefield 2nd team there 1st team wouldnt beat leigh

Im happy with the victory at Sheffield. That'll do for now.

#75 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:14 PM

Shut up idiot boy and do 1. Its not ok we are still against it if you read, we can just well understand why the club have done it. Wakefield have nothing to offer us but a couple of players at a vital time

#76 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:19 PM

They are nothing but trolls the sad individuals
Im Fev and im proud

#77 golden fleece

golden fleece
  • TRL Only (Non Club)
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:22 PM

Ask yourselves one question whats in it for wakefield because they are not doing it for nothing

#78 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,199 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

Ask yourselves one question whats in it for wakefield because they are not doing it for nothing

They will want to share our nice little ground :-)
Im Fev and im proud

#79 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:31 PM

I am glad that the club have realised that there plans haven't worked out this year and they are doing something about it Lets see what happens it's better than them sulking and letting us fall backwards. We don't know the ins and outs at the moment but whatever they are if it gets us what we need to become better and achieve our goal then it's the right thing to do Things change in business and sometime you have to take a different direction to get where you want to be and if we have to do this to achieve that then that's what needs to be done

#80 upandatem

upandatem
  • Players
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:38 PM

Shut up idiot boy and do 1. Its not ok we are still against it if you read, we can just well understand why the club have done it. Wakefield have nothing to offer us but a couple of players at a vital time

is there really any need for personal insults? Do you honestly beleive that other clubs weren't in it to loan a better quality player from their duel reg partners? Or is it different cause its fev?