Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Wet Wet Wet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 946 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:29 AM

Some good news for the players at last regarding the showers. I wonder if a few stayaways will come back now they see what CH is up against:

http://www.roughyeds...y-2/#more-11155

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

Talking of wet, assume it will be a mud bath on Sunday after all the rain

Also remember having problems parking down the side & behind the posts when it was wet last time we came, if I park on the estate roads will my wheels still be there when we go back?

#3 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 317 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:23 PM

Yeah your car will be fine, see you Sunday

#4 D1041

D1041
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:58 PM

I got excited i thought Marti and the boys had got back together again to provide the half time entertainment in direct competition to the Magic weekend.

#5 Superdude

Superdude
  • Coach
  • 111 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

What a load of rubbish .. Talking to various experts , different possible solution etc etc. battling for 2 years with the problem.....

Its about money, a simple problem that could easily be fixed ...reading between the lines the grant from the RFL appears to be the real reason this has been fixed.

Again another example of how much CH cares for his employees (about the same as his reducing number supporters and the growing band of followers).

Maybe Roughyed 34 and his BIG buddy CH could put some spin on that and make a statement about the rapidly growing number of ORL followers - That would be positive news!

#6 ruffyed

ruffyed
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:34 AM

At least this is one regular whinge that we won't have to endure any longer ... but in addition think of the endless list of new revenue streams that free flowing water at Whitebank could generate ....paddy fields behind the goals at the bottom end .....water features to rival the Tivoli Gardens or even better the Trafford Centre or Piccadilly Gardens ...but then again maybe not ... the non payment of the water bill would probably lead to another winding up order ...

#7 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

At least this is one regular whinge that we won't have to endure any longer ... but in addition think of the endless list of new revenue streams that free flowing water at Whitebank could generate ....paddy fields behind the goals at the bottom end .....water features to rival the Tivoli Gardens or even better the Trafford Centre or Piccadilly Gardens ...but then again maybe not ... the non payment of the water bill would probably lead to another winding up order ...

Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users