Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Magic Weekend.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

I don't know if this common knowledge, if so forgive me I don't get out much but I learned today that the Saturday games are on a Freeview channel PICK which is channel 11 on my Digi box.

I don't know why but I don't care much, that's my afternoon and evening viewing sorted for Saturday.

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#2 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 07:55 PM

http://tvlistings.th...nelName=Pick TV

Channel 152 on Sky, don't know about Virgin.

Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#3 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Only the Saturday fixtures are on PICK TV.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users