Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Workington away

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 871 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

Well done guys and dolls and the odd sheep head !! good luck for the rest of the season. Good singing, I hope you all had a safe journey home.

#22 gogledd

gogledd
  • Coach
  • 665 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

We got out of jail yesterday with a bit of luck and some decisions in our favour for a change. Gary Middlehust played his socks off and it was a good all round effort. Lots of errors still and our penalty count is still too high  but I'll take a win any day of the week. Thanks to the comments from the Workington fans on this forum, its really appreciated particularly after such a close game which either side could have won.

See you all at the end of July.

#23 Ratboy

Ratboy
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:19 AM

I will be quoting Widnes Academy from now on.lol

Edited by Ratboy, 28 May 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#24 Ratboy

Ratboy
  • Players
  • 44 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:21 AM

Re: Comings and Goings (Fitness wise!)
by widnesacademy » Tue May 27, 2014 7:42 pm
Ratboy wrote:
Lawton & Hulme playing for the mighty Crusaders this wekend in the picturesque village of Workington

Cue - serious drinking session This says they are playing.If not 100% why say this a few days before Sunday. He gets a few things wrong in my opinion, and to be honest these players should be getting game time.

Things changed dramatically following my post on the Tuesday - Declan was ill from Tuesday night and Adam was recalled due to a scare with Lelu , if DB ever intended on playing one of the younger lads he wouldn't have called Adam back know would he ??

not my fault you make a creme-egg out of yourself posting on the Crusdaers website
widnesacademy

Favourite all-time Widnes player: Goulding
First Widnes match: 1982 v saints
Stronghold member?: No

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users