As Usual

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 saddleworth

saddleworth
  • Coach
  • 250 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

Once again the RL world has failed to think things through. Sunday heralds the barla national cup final between Sharlston and Hunslet Old Boys.to be played at Batley. A good number of Sharlo fans are also keen supporters of Wakey and Fev which means that they have to once again make a choice due to the fact that a full RL programme is also being played on Sunday with both local teams playing at home. 

What was wrong with allocating the National Cup final to be played on the Monday, thus giving the supporters the chance to have the best of both worlds?.

#2 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

Because mate the rulers of the game are complete clowns and there is also another BARLA V RFL war on

going regards summer / winter rugby they want there heads banging together

#3 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

I don't suppose it was anyone's fault but I found it laughable that the folk of Kingstonshire had to choose between The Tigers' once in a lifetime FAC final and kicking off at the very same instant HFC v HKR at the weekend of unecessary excess.

#4 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

That was a joke - they couldve moved the rugby to the sunday no problems and swapped with another game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users