Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Steve Snitch: ''The boys really showed up''

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dons News

Dons News
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

<p>Steve Snitch spoke to the official website after the Dons got back to winning ways with a 40-10 victory over Rochdale Hornets at the Keepmoat Stadium.</p>
<p>The former Huddersfield Giants and Castleford Tigers man, joined the Dons a fortnight ago and made his debut in the win, coming on from the interchange.</p>
<p>Snitch admitted it was a great to help the club keep up their winning run at home, which now stretches to four games.</p>
<p>He said: &ldquo;I really enjoyed today, I was a little bit nervous before the game, I was a bit unsure how my legs and lungs would hold up, but I think I did okay.</p>
<p>&ldquo;In terms of fitness I still have a long way to go, but today was great to be part of.</p>
<p>&ldquo;I have seen a few videos from matches over the last couple of weeks and I don&rsquo;t think the lads were up to par with how they have been playing all season.</p>
<p>&ldquo;But today for my first game the boys really showed up, it was really pleasing performance and win.&rdquo;</p>
<p>The new signing also said it was great in the changing room after the match and he hopes that will continue.</p>
<p>&ldquo;All the boys have got their song that they sing after a win, I didn&rsquo;t catch half of it but hopefully I will be learning it a lot more over the coming weeks.&rdquo;</p>

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users