Steve Snitch: ''The boys really showed up''

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dons News

Dons News
  • Coach
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

<p>Steve Snitch spoke to the official website after the Dons got back to winning ways with a 40-10 victory over Rochdale Hornets at the Keepmoat Stadium.</p>
<p>The former Huddersfield Giants and Castleford Tigers man, joined the Dons a fortnight ago and made his debut in the win, coming on from the interchange.</p>
<p>Snitch admitted it was a great to help the club keep up their winning run at home, which now stretches to four games.</p>
<p>He said: &ldquo;I really enjoyed today, I was a little bit nervous before the game, I was a bit unsure how my legs and lungs would hold up, but I think I did okay.</p>
<p>&ldquo;In terms of fitness I still have a long way to go, but today was great to be part of.</p>
<p>&ldquo;I have seen a few videos from matches over the last couple of weeks and I don&rsquo;t think the lads were up to par with how they have been playing all season.</p>
<p>&ldquo;But today for my first game the boys really showed up, it was really pleasing performance and win.&rdquo;</p>
<p>The new signing also said it was great in the changing room after the match and he hopes that will continue.</p>
<p>&ldquo;All the boys have got their song that they sing after a win, I didn&rsquo;t catch half of it but hopefully I will be learning it a lot more over the coming weeks.&rdquo;</p>

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users