Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hornets hunt Aussie signing.

League Weekly today.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:50 PM

According to League Weekly we are close to bringing in a new signing from Australia.

Hornets are in negotiations with a an- as- yet unnamed centre from an NRL feeder club, with Ian Talbot hopeful a deal can be done in the next fortnight.

It is understood that the player,who can also play in the back row, featured in the 2013 World Cup.

He also holds an EU passport and does not need to go through the aggro of getting a visa-unlike star signing Ryan Millard.

Tabot revealed "I'm in negotiations with a player in Australia.We're trying to put something suitable together for him,

"Since Sam Te'o left we've been looking to see if there's anybody out there we can bring in to replace him.

Hopefully it will come to fruition in the next couple of weeks"

#2 Tyrone Shoelaces

Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Coach
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

I'm not sure a centre is what we want. We need more from 6,7,9,13 - the creative positions.

#3 Big Doug

Big Doug
  • Coach
  • 352 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

I could not agree more Tyrone. We are way off in these positions this season.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

#4 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:10 AM

We dont know who he is yet.If he was in the World Cup he must have talent,Hopefully he can score a few tries.Which would be very welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users