Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Featherstone sunday 2pm kick off

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

I'll say batley 26-16 win
First try griffin and mom gledhill or griffin

Gaz moore to throw his dummy out of the cot too..

P.s remember last time a certain club brought a few players back..

#2 Phil Loxton

Phil Loxton
  • Coach
  • 1,622 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:36 PM

10-10 with ten minutes to go when Flanagan drops goal; Moore then scoots in for two tries in two minutes; Kain gets man of the match which leaves the Fev fans shrugging their shoulders and Rob Le Huray goes home in a right fowl mood; Batley 10 Fev 23 Attendance 1223;

#3 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

10-10 with ten minutes to go when Flanagan drops goal; Moore then scoots in for two tries in two minutes; Kain gets man of the match which leaves the Fev fans shrugging their shoulders and Rob Le Huray goes home in a right fowl mood; Batley 10 Fev 23 Attendance 1223;

Yup!

#4 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:38 PM

I'll say batley 26-16 win
First try griffin and mom gledhill or griffin

Gaz moore to throw his dummy out of the cot too..

P.s remember last time a certain club brought a few players back..

Do tell ? who brought a few players back and what happened ??

#5 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

Actually can't see us getting too close, we are just not ready yet.

#6 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,573 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

Do tell ? who brought a few players back and what happened ??

I think he means Halifax and there was a bit of a 'to-do' which ended up with Rettie getting sent off.

#7 Lone Drinker

Lone Drinker
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

We'll get beat, probably by 12/18 points; Moore will no doubt have a stormer and George will score.

#8 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

ah right so it might be tasty !!

#9 Keep The Faith

Keep The Faith
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:50 PM

Moore could have a stomer but im jk will do,everything possible to stop his ex lads doing the job i think he will get us up for this and it could kick our season on..

#10 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

i think this will be best game a season by far.i reckon jk will be working on a few things for sunday,doubt he will be able to influance the way flanny will want to spoil the party.our lads will soon close moore down thats for sure its our forwards that will need to be in top form to set the platform for the speedsters. :ph34r:

if we come to the party it will be a close game. lots a biff and a win for the dogs, 18 - 14. crowd 1.675

mom  rowe. UP THE DOGS. :download:

#11 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:45 AM

Looking forward to the game Sunday. Am not over optimistic but hoping for a really good hard match and us sneaking the 3pts. Am worried about our front row as Keegan cannot play maybe Johnson from Hudds. to plug the gap.The acid test is can Leatherbarrow eclipse Moore and create some scoring opps for the team maybe Black too now he has a couple of games under his belt. Hope Flanagan isnt allowed his trademark scoot for a try. The thing is a win lifts everyone when pts are so preciose and we can build on that. Final score - Bulldogs 16 Fev 22 or the other way round on a day when the dogs bite back . Here,s Hoping ;) . 

#12 buford t justice

buford t justice
  • Coach
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hope we can maintain the recent effort levels, but a bridge too far this one i feel.

Will be happy with a bonus point. Next week against Rochdale is a far more important one to win IMO to keep pulling away from the bottom 5.
What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

#13 9' oller

9' oller
  • Coach
  • 3,575 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

If we played leigh this weekend we would get royally turned over but the sentiment factor associated with feth should lend itself to a corker

Winner by 8

The most unfashionable yet over achieving mutts around

#14 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

I think you guys will get a draw from this fev ain't that good this season.

Batley 10 Featherstone 10

#15 Deano44

Deano44
  • Coach
  • 306 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:05 PM

is that based on your one point victory first game of season jimbob ? admittedly we probably are not where we would like to be on the field just yet but it is starting to come together now. We are still in second and still put 50 on a team (whilst playing below par) that beat you both at home quite comfortably. Its always been tough at the mount for the last few season's but Batley aint the team they were and will really need to raise their game considerably to win. Hope the weather is good so we can play a really fast, expansive game and looking forward to my favourite away day of the season.

#16 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Seems a reasonable analysis to me Deano44

#17 JimbobRam

JimbobRam
  • Coach
  • 407 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Batley seem to be hitting a bit of form at the moment remember rightly they run Sheffield close at home other weekend and a good win at swinton at the weekend. The mount is a really tough place to go to as us Dewsbury fans well now we never seem to win there. Remember rightly you guys at fev struggled to beat workington at home other week. I'm just going on last few weeks results. Be hard for you at mount.

#18 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:56 PM

Batley 16 Featherstone 32. Not ready in time for this one.

#19 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

Good game but our defence in one area will be our Achilles heel, and Fev will be too strong Dogs 8 - 22 Fev

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#20 bulldogtrev

bulldogtrev
  • Coach
  • 416 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:56 PM

A difficult game to predict without knowing if Applegarth and Patterson will be fit and who will replace Hirst.

Featherstone are a step up in quality compared to Sheffield(on current form) and Swinton. 

Batley picking up a bonus point would be a fantastic result.

I'll go for Batley 10 - Featherstone 28. 

"Anyone who does not watch rugby league is not a real person."

-John Singleton,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users