Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The Ian Watson Testimonial

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 01:32 PM

It's now almost twelve months since the closure of Ian Watson's testimonial and as the Chairman of the committee it is necessary to deal with the formal administration of his account.

I therefore(hopefully) attach a copy of the testimonial accounts drawn up from the records held.

On behalf of the committee and Ian I would like to sincerely thank everyone who contributed in making it such a success.Personally I'd like to thank the other members of the committee Barbara, Sue and Steve for all the support and effort the gave during the year.

Thanks also to the Swinton Supporters Trust and to Ian's immediate family and friends.

The Fund is now officially closed and I'd just like to say it was an honour being asked to assist running this for a truly great servant to Rugby League and swinton Lions.Attached File  Watto's Test.xls   15.5KB   34 downloads

Thank you.

Alan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users