Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Nahaboo speaks as club prepares to unveil new Super League signings

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:15 AM

300k's worth of shares isn't a bad start to Feisal's involment I'd suggest

Or the tens of thousands pounds worth of building materials that no one ever sees being delivered behind the new stands ,

#102 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

why are people always prepared to believe the worst. Faisal has been brilliant for us and long may it continue. i think he's great, and i'm gonna call him Bob.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#103 old big red

old big red
  • Facebook
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

why are people always prepared to believe the worst. Faisal has been brilliant for us and long may it continue. i think he's great, and i'm gonna call him Bob.

and the volunteers of course keep up the good work

#104 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

Or the tens of thousands pounds worth of building materials that no one ever sees being delivered behind the new stands ,

Wrong, I saw some building materials being delivered on Wednesday morning, but I don't honestly know where you've got the tens of thousands worth of building material story from, I've never heard that one before
Im Fev and im proud

#105 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

Wrong, I saw some building materials being delivered on Wednesday morning, but I don't honestly know where you've got the tens of thousands worth of building material story from, I've never heard that one before

So does this mean the promised monies for the next stage havent been recieved yet maureen ? i just thought the bricks and materials recently brought in was from the monies ,and was sticking up against criticism of our investors, maybe im wrong then !

Edited by dydo, 20 June 2014 - 04:07 PM.

#106 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,198 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

So does this mean the promised monies for the next stage havent been recieved yet maureen ? i just thought the bricks and materials recently brought in was from the monies ,and was sticking up against criticism of our investors, maybe im wrong then !

Glyn as I was saying, I've never heard anywhere it being said that tens of thousands of pounds of building materials had been purchased, I think we've both got our wires crossed with each other's posting
Im Fev and im proud

#107 dydo

dydo
  • Coach
  • 725 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:36 PM

Glyn as I was saying, I've never heard anywhere it being said that tens of thousands of pounds of building materials had been purchased, I think we've both got our wires crossed with each other's posting

Yes Maureen it may have been way i put my first post , hope second one explains a bit better , just sick of hearing negative comments on people who are putting money into the club .

#108 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

I know things have not been settled this season but we are lucky to have someone putting more money into the club Some people are never happy

#109 old big red

old big red
  • Facebook
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Im so proud to be part of the featherstone rovers family dont always agree with everything that's going on but that being part of a family I only hope as a club we can grow and keep going on to bigger and better things and prove the doubters wrong im 100% behind this great clud of ours time for us all to stand tall and keep the faith and get behind the club and players Come On You Fev and let's get that second place

Edited by old big red, 21 June 2014 - 07:25 PM.