Siddal v west hull

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

Sidsmudge hope your game against WSJ is still on today,with them not playing their last two fixtures Scrimmy and his lad came to watch us last week at CLL so we had a bit of banter looking forward to next week see you then good luck for today

#22 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:59 AM

WSJ missed their trip to wests, though they had already played last weeks fixture at home to Leigh Miners in a midweek match about a month ago

#23 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

My mistake I didn't know they had played it previously, thanks for that information The Duke

#24 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Rammo just been looking at your team last sat,puckering n lee Roberts are good signings,you must have a big squad there now !!

#25 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Yes squad is good a few lads from east hull came and now some of the u18's have been blooded into first team so the future is looking good

#26 TheSbomb

TheSbomb
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Can't wait to show this siddal side a proper hit! Me running off kermos left shoulder is unstoppable, break any defence!

#27 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

Anyone in the local area wanting a good afternoons entertainment on Saturday could do worse than watching Siddal v West Hull ko 2.30pm at reactive park,top 2 in the league,long time rivals,plus on the top field Siddal Acadamy v York Acorn ko 2.00 pm.....

#28 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

Wests will be missing one of the stalwart supporters the one and only Jimmy Lloyd he has flown the coup and gone on holiday clubhouse should be quite full then sidsmudge with four teams plus spectators see you all tomorrow

#29 sad mick

sad mick
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:10 PM

The Sbomb wasnt lying!!! They cudnt handle him. Or kermo's 60 yarder.

#30 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

Siddal 10 west hull 26. Siddal never in it, tin pot cup anyway.

#31 sad mick

sad mick
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:20 PM

Wud it have been if siddal had won today?

#32 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

Siddal 10-West hull 26......great game played in the right spirit  for 79 minutes before a massive crowd,..farcial start with wests forgetting there kit  ,having to lend an old white siddal kit for 1sthalf....wests dominated 1st half going into the sheds 24-0  up,faultless performance ,well drilled  in which wests played the perfect game, Siddal rallied last 10 mins to make the score semi respectful....last min all kicked off twice with Siddal having 2 sent off n wests 1 which put a dampner on the game , but  all in all a top game and Siddal will welcome the west hull lads in the league in September............bet u had a great journey home rammo .....bastards ..ha ha ha ...winners r grinners ..

#33 Historical value

Historical value
  • Players
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

Yes, this was brought in to replace, one of the best cup comps in ametuer sport, waste of time and money, especially the latter, you may know or not teams are on the brink, of financial ruin, reason, society change, compounded by the disasterus move to summer.

#34 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

A national cup does need reviving, ten years ago there was 2 factions mainly in the world of RL, the RFL and Barla, now there seems to be several entities all with delusions of grandeur

for my mind i believe west hull are currently the top team in the amateur game in the UK but maybe Sharlston would argue otherwise, for me the national cup had a element of prestige that the NCL cup doesn't, and that's no disrespect to teams playing in the cup, partly because some teams want to enter, some don't, and some do until they see the cup draw! maybe when the NCL Prem is dropped to 12 teams then they can look at making room for clubs to enter a truly national cup but no doubt power struggles and ego's may stop that happening

#35 My Name

My Name
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

I would not of give them a kit!!!!!!!!!! Could not get down to the game today due to work. Did sean play?

#36 My Name

My Name
  • Players
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

And did some 1 snash "sbomb" sam cater????

#37 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 214 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

That was mentioned a few time in clubhouse after game that siddal should not have lent them a kit,made them play in skins...but what would that prove ?

#38 Defender1

Defender1
  • Coach
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:49 PM

This game always sparks some sort of debate, 2 of the amateur games great clubs

#39 sad mick

sad mick
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

That was mentioned a few time in clubhouse after game that siddal should not have lent them a kit,made them play in skins...but what would that prove ?

#40 sad mick

sad mick
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

I'd like to mention something i heard in the club house after the game. One of the siddal players who will remain un named at this time said to me that he was instructed by the siddal coach to cause a mass brawl by trying to "fill" kerman in.
that is disgusting at any level/age and has no place in rugby league. And wants reporting!! What coach does that??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users